SportsWrath

Mock Draft Challenge

Bigblue25

anyway i am not doing a full mock draft but i think tennessee trades out of 2, raiders take white or cooper (i'm leaning white cuz they favor burners over polished route runners), and we take scherff

best part about dating way out of my league is that people assume i'm rich

I once dated one who was way out of my league.. looks wise.. but a dumbass otherwise... people either assume you're rich or hung like a horse lol... I can tell you not too many people assumed I was rich..

I once dated one who was way out of my league.. looks wise.. but a dumbass otherwise... people either assume you're rich or hung like a horse lol... I can tell you not too many people assumed I was rich..

I've done just the opposite. Once went out with a girl that looked like the front end of 38 Chevy - big ears, bulging eyes, and a huge grill for a mouth. Ugly as sin.

But she could suck start a leaf blower and was proud of that particular skill. She wasn't the kind of girl you wanted your friends to see you with, but there used be nights when the ole dating meter made a 2 look like an 8. That and too many beers. What do they say....what's the difference between a dog and a fox? .............. about 6 beers.

Edit* 7:49pm and I have to stop here because the wife is being a pain in the ass right now. So I'm going to pick it back up and try to finish while the early teams are on the clock.

OK, here's mine. I really want to mock the Eagles taking Mariota at #2 overall, because I think despite what Chip has said, he wants Mariota in the worst way. By the end of tonight, we could see Bradford on a different team (as well as another player or two from the Eagles), the Titans with a slew of picks this year and next, and Mariota as a Philadelphia Eagle. And I mean it... I think Chip is enamored, maybe even obsessed with him... just the fact that he loves to bring his Oregon Ducks in to Philly to begin with... and his QB position is still unsettled and the guy who he knows can run his offense is out there... and he recruited him, and he's a Heisman winner... I just think he's going to make a huge play for him by tonight.

Watch the Titans phone start ringing off the hook tonight when they are on the clock. So, I'm mocking Mariota at #2, potentially with the Titans selecting him... but by the end of the night I think he'll be in a different uniform. One other thing to add... is the Bucs should take Mariota #1, because again, I think Mariota is going to be the better pro.

Round 1

1. Tampa Bay - Jameis Winston QB Florida State
Academic, the Bucs feel Jameis will fit in with their group, and I think Lovie wants to mentor this kid.
2. Tennessee - Marcus Mariota, QB, Oregon
Mocking him here at #2, but he won't be a Titan by the end of the night.
3. Jacksonville - Dante Fowler Jr., Florida
Cooper or Fowler... Jacksonville wants an edge rusher more than they need to upgrade their receiving corps here, which they will look to do in Rd 2.
4. Oakland - Leonard Williams, DT, USC
I think the Raiders would love Cooper, but they can't pass on who most people view as the top talent in the whole draft.

5. Washington - Vic Beasley, LB, Clemson
Cooper or Beasley... losing Orakpo is the tiebreaker here... but I have to admit, this is more what I WANT the 'Skins to do... and wouldn't be surprised if it's Cooper.

6. New York Jets - Amari Cooper, WR, Alabama
The Jets are overjoyed to add Cooper to a receiving corps with Brandon Marshall and Eric Decker. If Geno can't make this work, he's a lost cause.
7. Chicago - Todd Gurley, RB, Georgia
They would've taken Gregory or Ray here, but they are trying to get the knuckleheads off their roster. Forte is 29 with contract issues, and outside of that they have a guy named Ka'Deem Carey (4th rounder last year). They're hopeful Gurley follows in the great Bears' RB tradition of Sayers and Payton.

8. Atlanta - Owamagbe Odighizuwa, DE, UCLA
Some will say this is a reach, but he'd be a top 5 pick without the injury concerns. Falcons want a feared pass rusher, and Odihizuwa fits the bill after dominating the combine. He is the prototype 4-3 DE.

9. New York Giants - Ereck Flowers, OT, Miami
I don't know if this is the right pick, but he's a combination of win now and upside. He's huge, has longer arms than Scherff, and one day might play LT for them, and just as versatile as Scherff, can play OG or RT early. Peat is too green to take this high.

10. St. Louis - Kevin White, WR, West Virginia
The Rams want homeruns, not doubles and singles in the draft. They take the highest rated player on the board who also instantly becomes they're much needed #1 receiver.

11. Minnesota - Brandon Scherff, OT, Iowa
Vikes need an injection of youth on the line. Scherff will start right away at OG for them, and becomes an OT anchor for them down the line.

12. Cleveland - Davante Parker, WR, Louisville
The Browns are starving for a legitimate offensive playmaker.

13. New Orleans - Trae Waynes, CB, Michigan State
He's the best CB in this class, and the Saints feel like they are getting a future star here at a position of need.

14. Miami - Danny Shelton, DT, Washington

Shelton will team with Suh and Cameron Wake to create havoc for opposing offensive lines.

15. San Francisco - Arik Armstead, DL, Oregon
Just seems like a good fit here, and the 49ers really need to get some help on that defense with the exodus of the top players.

16. Houston - Andrus Peat, OT, Stanford
Good value here, and the Texans just need to keep building with blue chip players.

17. San Diego - Kevin Johnson, CB, Wake Forest
People are sleeping on this kid. Great athlete, should be an instant starter for the Chargers.

18. Kansas City - Jaelen Strong, WR, Arizona State
They simply need talent at receiver, and I think Strong is going to be drafted higher than people think.

19. Cleveland - Shane Ray, DE, Missouri
Browns can't pass up on the value here, they need a special defensive player.

20. Philadelphia - D.J. Humphries, OT, Florida
I'm mocking Humphries here because I think this is a good time to mock him, but Tennessee might have this pick.

21. Cincinnati - Alvin "Bud" Dupree, DE, Kentucky
I think he's going to fall a bit, and this is a good spot for him.

22. Pittsburgh - Landon Collins, S, Alabama
Heir apparent to Polamalu?

23. Detroit - Malcolm Brown, DT, Texas
Need matches value at this spot.

24. Arizona - Jake Fisher, OT, Oregon
They want to help Palmer, and want to win now. Fisher helps to give much needed pass protection for the QB.

25. Carolina - T.J. Clemmings, OT, Pittsburgh
The run on Tackles continues. Carolina doesn't want to be left in the cold at this position in this draft.

26. Baltimore - Maxx Williams, TE, Minnesota
Look, somebody is going to take Williams in the first round, and why not Baltimore? Williams is an instant starter and big upgrade here. They could also go defense.

27. Dallas - Randy Gregory, DE, Nebraska
Character, Schmaracter!

28. Denver - Laken Tomlinson, OG, Duke
Why? 'Cause Peyton says so, THAT'S WHY!

29. Indianapolis - Eddie Goldman, DT, Florida State
They need a lot of help on defense, and it starts up front.

30. Green Bay - Cameron Erving, C, Florida State

They could go CB here, but Erving helps out the strength of their team more.

31. New Orleans - Eli Harold, OLB, Virginia
New Orleans looks to further bolster their defense after taking Trae Waynes earlier.

32. New England - Shaq Thompson, LB/S, Washington
Too good of an athlete, seems like a Bill Belichek pick. Also considered Breshad Perriman, Byron Jones, and the FSU corners, Darby and Williams.

Gave Gregory to the shit heads in Texas huh??

Wouldn't surprise me. They could care less about character judging by some of their players.

Although, what I'd really like is for him to fall into the 2nd and see the Giants take him and make him clean up his act.

I've done just the opposite. Once went out with a girl that looked like the front end of 38 Chevy - big ears, bulging eyes, and a huge grill for a mouth. Ugly as sin.

But she could suck start a leaf blower and was proud of that particular skill. She wasn't the kind of girl you wanted your friends to see you with, but there used be nights when the ole dating meter made a 2 look like an 8. That and too many beers. What do they say....what's the difference between a dog and a fox? .............. about 6 beers.

I've been lucky to always be the ugly one in relationships, but I've taken home plenty of uggos from bars.

Couldn't do it... Alcohol didn't help much either

Couldn't do it... Alcohol didn't help much either

Ahhh...sometimes when you are young and your balls are exploding, you don't even need alcohol to make bad decisions Naz. When the blood drains from your brain to your cock - all bets are off because the brain no longer functions.

Btw - just pointing out I was the only one to mock Flowers to our Gmen! :flex:

I did too, Jim... although I'm nowhere near your level or BB25 when it comes to this stuff...

LMAO - I was so hoping the Cowboys would pick him. They contemplated it...then went with Zack Martin and I threw a royal fit

Oh Johnny Football, you are such a party animal. Why couldn't you have been a cowboy? Damn

johnny_manziel_partying.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

manziel_party.jpg

I see nothing wrong with any of these. That Charlie Brown-looking fucker needs to take all the opportunities given to him.

Fuck it, I probably made some glaring mistake somewhere but here it is.

1 - Tampa Bay Buccaneers: QB Jameis Winston *

2 - Tennessee Titans: QB Marcus Mariota *

3 - Jacksonville Jaguars: DT Leonard Williams

4 - Oakland Raiders: WR Amari Cooper *

5 - Washington Redskins: DE Dante Fowler

6 - NY Jets: OLB Vic Beasley

7 - Chicago Bears: WR Kevin White *

8 - Atlanta Falcons: DE Bud Dupree

9 - NY Giants: OT/OG Brandon Scherff

10 - St. Louis Rams: OT Erick Flowers

11 - Minnesota Vikings: CB Trae Waynes *

12 - Cleveland Browns: OT Andrus Peat

13 - New Orleans Saints: DT Danny Shelton

14 - Miami Dolphins: WR Devante Parker *

15 - San Francisco 49ers: DE Arik Armstead * (right player for the team, just different spot since chargers traded up for Gordon)

16 - Houston Texans: RB Todd Gurley

17 - San Diego Chargers: RB Melvin Gordon * (again right player for the team, just different spots due to trade)

18 - Kansas City Chiefs: CB Kevin Johnson

19 - Cleveland Browns:: OT DJ Humphries

20 - Philadelphia Eagles: WR Breshad Perriman

21 - Cincinnati Bengals: DE/OLB Randy Gregory

22 - Pittsburgh Steelers: CB Byron Jones

23 - Detroit Lions: DT Malcolm Brown

24 - Arizona Cardinals: DE/OLB Shane Ray

25 - Carolina Panthers: OT DJ Humphries

26 - Baltimore Ravens: WR Phillip Dorsett

27 - Dallas Cowboys: CB Marcus Peters

28 - Denver Broncos: OT Jake Fisher

29 - Indianapolis Colts: S Landon Collins

30 - Green Bay Packers: CB Jalen Collins

31 - New Orleans Saints: OLB Eli Harold

32 - New England Patriots: CB Eric Rowe

So I got 8 player/team matches correct.

We usually do one, I know most of don't have the time, but here's my first round. If you have time throw them out and I will keep track.

Round 1

Tampa Bay

Jameis Winston QB Florida State *

Tennessee

Marcus Mariota QB Oregon *

Jacksonville

Dante Fowler Jr. OB Florida *

Oakland

Amari Cooper WR Alabama *

Washington

Leonard Williams DT Southern Cal

New York

Bud Dupree DE Kentucky

Chicago

Kevin White WR West Virginia *

Atlanta

Vic Beasley DE Clemson *

New York

Brandon Scherff OG Iowa

St. Louis

Ereck Flowers OT Miami

Minnesota

DeVante Parker WR Louisville

Cleveland

Danny Shelton DT Washington

New Orleans

Kevin Johnson DC Vanderbilt

Miami

Todd Gurley RB Georgia

San Francisco

Arik Armstead DE Oregon *

Houston

Breshad Perriman WR Central Florida

San Diego

Melvin Gordon RB Wisconsin *

Kansas City

Cameron Erving OT Florida State

Cleveland f/BUF

Jake Fisher OT Oregon

Philadelphia

Damorious Randall FS Arizona St

Cincinnati

D.J Humphries OT Florida

Pittsburgh[/b]

Marcus Peters CB Washington

Detroit

Malcom Brown DT Texas

Arizona

Nate Orchard DE Utah

Carolina

Nelson Agholor WR USC

Baltimore

Maxx Williams TE Minnesota

Dallas

Byron Jones CB UCONN

Denver

Andrus Peat OT Stanford

Indianapolis[/b]

Landon Collins SS Alabama 30

Green Bay

Denzel Perryman IB Miami

New Orleans

Shane Ray DE Missouri

New England

Trae Waynes DC Michigan State

Looks like 8 also for bb25, if I'm wrong please correct.

What the hell, I'll try. I am not really as familiar as I should be with the prospects and team needs.

1. Tampa: Winston QB *

2: Titans: Williams DT

3: Jags: Scherrf OT

4. Raiders White WR

5. Redskins Fowler OLB

6. Jets Mariotta QB

7: Bears Beasly OLB

8. Falcons Waynes CB

9. Giants: Cooper WR

10. Rams: Parker WR

11. Vikings: Peat OT

12. Browns: Shelton DT*

13. Saints: Dupree DE

14. Dolphins: Collins OT

15. 49ers: Gregory DE

16. Texans: Perriman WR

17: Chargers: Gurly RB

18: Chiefs: Johnson CB

19. Browns: Collins S

20. Eagles: Beckham WR

21: Bengals: Flowers OT

22: Steelers: Jones CB

23. Lions: Brown DT

24. Cards: Ray DE

25: Panthers: Armstead DE

26: Ravens: Erving C

27: Cowboys: Goldman DT

28: Broncos: Odighizuwa

29: Colts: Fisher OT

30 Packers: Darby CB

31: Saints: Harold OLB

32 Patriots: Gordon RB

I think 2 for VG.

Final draft (had to remove La'el Collins)

1 - Tampa Bay Buccaneers: QB Jameis Winston *

2 - Tennessee Titans: DT Leonard Williams

3 - Jacksonville Jaguars: DE Dante Fowler *

4 - Oakland Raiders: WR Amari Cooper *

5 - Washington Redskins: OLB Vic Beasley

6 - NY Jets: QB Marcus Mariota

7 - Chicago Bears: OG Brandon Scherff

8 - Atlanta Falcons: WR Kevin White

9 - NY Giants: OT Andrus Peat

10 - St. Louis Rams: OLB/DE Bud DuPree

11 - Minnesota Vikings: OT Erick Flowers

12 - Cleveland Browns: WR Devante Parker

13 - New Orleans Saints: DT Danny Shelton

14 - Miami Dophins: CB Trae Waynes

15 - San Francisco 49ers: DE Arik Armstead *

16 - Houston Texans: S Landon Collins

17 - San Diego Chargers: RB Todd Gurley

18 - Kansas City Chiefs: OLB Randy Gregory

19 - Cleveland Browns (via Buf): C Cameron Erving *

20 - Philadelphia Eagles: CB Byron Jones

21 - Cincinnati Bengals: DT Malcom Brown

22 - Pittsburgh Steelers: OLB Shane Ray

23 - Detroit Lions: OLB Eli Harold

24 - Arizona Cardinals: OT Jake Fisher

25 - Carolina Panthers: CB Kevin Johnson

26 - Baltimore Ravens: WR Breshad Perriman

27 - Dallas Cowboys: RB Melvin Gordon

28 - Denver Broncos: OT D.J. Humphries

29 - Indianapolis Colts: DT Eddie Goldman

30 - Green Bay Packers: ILB Eric Kendricks

31 - New Orleans Saints (via Sea): WR Dorial Green-Beckham

32 - New England Patriots: WR Phillip Dorsett

Looks like 5 for BB.

Edit* 7:49pm and I have to stop here because the wife is being a pain in the ass right now. So I'm going to pick it back up and try to finish while the early teams are on the clock.

OK, here's mine. I really want to mock the Eagles taking Mariota at #2 overall, because I think despite what Chip has said, he wants Mariota in the worst way. By the end of tonight, we could see Bradford on a different team (as well as another player or two from the Eagles), the Titans with a slew of picks this year and next, and Mariota as a Philadelphia Eagle. And I mean it... I think Chip is enamored, maybe even obsessed with him... just the fact that he loves to bring his Oregon Ducks in to Philly to begin with... and his QB position is still unsettled and the guy who he knows can run his offense is out there... and he recruited him, and he's a Heisman winner... I just think he's going to make a huge play for him by tonight.

Watch the Titans phone start ringing off the hook tonight when they are on the clock. So, I'm mocking Mariota at #2, potentially with the Titans selecting him... but by the end of the night I think he'll be in a different uniform. One other thing to add... is the Bucs should take Mariota #1, because again, I think Mariota is going to be the better pro.

Round 1

1. Tampa Bay - Jameis Winston QB Florida State ***
Academic, the Bucs feel Jameis will fit in with their group, and I think Lovie wants to mentor this kid.
2. Tennessee - Marcus Mariota, QB, Oregon***
Mocking him here at #2, but he won't be a Titan by the end of the night.
3. Jacksonville - Dante Fowler Jr., Florida***
Cooper or Fowler... Jacksonville wants an edge rusher more than they need to upgrade their receiving corps here, which they will look to do in Rd 2.
4. Oakland - Leonard Williams, DT, USC
I think the Raiders would love Cooper, but they can't pass on who most people view as the top talent in the whole draft.

5. Washington - Vic Beasley, LB, Clemson
Cooper or Beasley... losing Orakpo is the tiebreaker here... but I have to admit, this is more what I WANT the 'Skins to do... and wouldn't be surprised if it's Cooper.

6. New York Jets - Amari Cooper, WR, Alabama
The Jets are overjoyed to add Cooper to a receiving corps with Brandon Marshall and Eric Decker. If Geno can't make this work, he's a lost cause.
7. Chicago - Todd Gurley, RB, Georgia
They would've taken Gregory or Ray here, but they are trying to get the knuckleheads off their roster. Forte is 29 with contract issues, and outside of that they have a guy named Ka'Deem Carey (4th rounder last year). They're hopeful Gurley follows in the great Bears' RB tradition of Sayers and Payton.

8. Atlanta - Owamagbe Odighizuwa, DE, UCLA
Some will say this is a reach, but he'd be a top 5 pick without the injury concerns. Falcons want a feared pass rusher, and Odihizuwa fits the bill after dominating the combine. He is the prototype 4-3 DE.

9. New York Giants - Ereck Flowers, OT, Miami***
I don't know if this is the right pick, but he's a combination of win now and upside. He's huge, has longer arms than Scherff, and one day might play LT for them, and just as versatile as Scherff, can play OG or RT early. Peat is too green to take this high.

10. St. Louis - Kevin White, WR, West Virginia
The Rams want homeruns, not doubles and singles in the draft. They take the highest rated player on the board who also instantly becomes they're much needed #1 receiver.

11. Minnesota - Brandon Scherff, OT, Iowa
Vikes need an injection of youth on the line. Scherff will start right away at OG for them, and becomes an OT anchor for them down the line.

12. Cleveland - Davante Parker, WR, Louisville
The Browns are starving for a legitimate offensive playmaker.

13. New Orleans - Trae Waynes, CB, Michigan State
He's the best CB in this class, and the Saints feel like they are getting a future star here at a position of need.

14. Miami - Danny Shelton, DT, Washington

Shelton will team with Suh and Cameron Wake to create havoc for opposing offensive lines.

15. San Francisco - Arik Armstead, DL, Oregon***
Just seems like a good fit here, and the 49ers really need to get some help on that defense with the exodus of the top players.

16. Houston - Andrus Peat, OT, Stanford
Good value here, and the Texans just need to keep building with blue chip players.

17. San Diego - Kevin Johnson, CB, Wake Forest
People are sleeping on this kid. Great athlete, should be an instant starter for the Chargers.

18. Kansas City - Jaelen Strong, WR, Arizona State
They simply need talent at receiver, and I think Strong is going to be drafted higher than people think.

19. Cleveland - Shane Ray, DE, Missouri
Browns can't pass up on the value here, they need a special defensive player.

20. Philadelphia - D.J. Humphries, OT, Florida
I'm mocking Humphries here because I think this is a good time to mock him, but Tennessee might have this pick.

21. Cincinnati - Alvin "Bud" Dupree, DE, Kentucky
I think he's going to fall a bit, and this is a good spot for him.

22. Pittsburgh - Landon Collins, S, Alabama
Heir apparent to Polamalu?

23. Detroit - Malcolm Brown, DT, Texas
Need matches value at this spot.

24. Arizona - Jake Fisher, OT, Oregon
They want to help Palmer, and want to win now. Fisher helps to give much needed pass protection for the QB.

25. Carolina - T.J. Clemmings, OT, Pittsburgh
The run on Tackles continues. Carolina doesn't want to be left in the cold at this position in this draft.

26. Baltimore - Maxx Williams, TE, Minnesota
Look, somebody is going to take Williams in the first round, and why not Baltimore? Williams is an instant starter and big upgrade here. They could also go defense.

27. Dallas - Randy Gregory, DE, Nebraska
Character, Schmaracter!

28. Denver - Laken Tomlinson, OG, Duke*** right player, but was for Detroit.
Why? 'Cause Peyton says so, THAT'S WHY!

29. Indianapolis - Eddie Goldman, DT, Florida State
They need a lot of help on defense, and it starts up front.

30. Green Bay - Cameron Erving, C, Florida State

They could go CB here, but Erving helps out the strength of their team more.

31. New Orleans - Eli Harold, OLB, Virginia
New Orleans looks to further bolster their defense after taking Trae Waynes earlier.

32. New England - Shaq Thompson, LB/S, Washington
Too good of an athlete, seems like a Bill Belichek pick. Also considered Breshad Perriman, Byron Jones, and the FSU corners, Darby and Williams.

Looks like 6.