SportsWrath

Mock Draft Challenge

Bigblue25

Yup, still can't believe they passed on Leonard Williams. I was pretty sure they liked Scherff, but more than Williams?

Anyway, I'm good as long as I'm not last! Sorry VG! But damn, VG, the Bucs and Titans were spotting you the first 2! :P

It appears to be, I scored a point for right pick/rightspot, rightpick/rightteam.

BB25-8

Pdouble-8

VG-2

BB-5

AllstarJim-6.

I'll give you the tiebreaker. You got more positions right, just not right player. You weree one spot off on Peat

Yup, still can't believe they passed on Leonard Williams. I was pretty sure they liked Scherff, but more than Williams?

Anyway, I'm good as long as I'm not last! Sorry VG! But damn, VG, the Bucs and Titans were spotting you the first 2! :P

I was hearing they liked Peat. I think they were hoping for a Mariota fall for they could trade down. I thought they would go Williams, even though they signed Paea, Knighton and have Hatcher. I was thinking Beasley was the pick when they were on the clock. Scherff was a good pick for them though

I'll give you the tiebreaker. You got more positions right, just not right player. You weree one spot off on Peat

Wooo!!!

Once again!!! The Sportswrath Draft Champion!!!

and most underrated Sportswrath Draft Champion of all-time!!!

I've missed the belt.

jMymxCh.jpg

5BXxyWv.gif

It appears to be, I scored a point for right pick/rightspot, rightpick/rightteam.

BB25-8

Pdouble-8

VG-2

BB-5

AllstarJim-6.

Jim picked Randy Gregory to go to the Cowboys. Shouldn't he get to add 1 to his final number?