SportsWrath

Temporarily Breaking My Giants Section Posting Moratorium To Bring You Breaking News: Giants Hiring Spagnuolo

Mr. P

Okay now back to football people... and Nas me lad... I am a dissertation short of being a psychologist... :P What we have here is just a microcosm of men from different and similar backgrounds doing what men do... piss on the wall and see who pisses the highest. We all have our legitimate selves and we all have a persona ...internet persona in this regard. While I do love pussy... very ...very much... as you saw I am not the single minded mad Defiler of Women I project onto the board. Though the stories I write here are true... they are embellished for entertainment purposes as to the levels of harshness and mastery of women. I am really a gentleman when it comes to the fairer sex... :) That is how I get the trim...not by saying Bitch come here. Twice on this board my integrity was questioned by peripheral guys who obviously have some type of issue with me. One was the Sicilian Puppy... where he questioned whether I got all of the trim that I have had and continue to get... :rolleyes: I remember all of you coming to my defense with Tree saying he finds it funny and Gorilla writing basically what is your beef with the guy... "did he fuck your sister or something..." :LMAO: Then there was this right wing loon... with a avatar of Pavarotti ...where he questioned the veracity of an encounter at Bellevue Hospital (the City's main psychiatric emergency room...also the office of the chief medical examiner as well as being a large teaching hospital) where I was going to be mistakenly restrained and possibly medicated because the guards thought I was a patient. I wrote that there was going to be a war in that ER if that had happened... this guy states that they would have torn me limb from limb... I responded by saying having worked in psychiatric hospitals and being a member of a take down team I know what they are going to do and a pretty good idea on how they were going to attempt to do it.

Basically unlike a lot of African American men, I am not a willing or unwilling victim of the system. I will not take my "assigned" role of a passive Negro in those types of situations. The hospital had to give me a written apology for what happened...not something they would have done in the norm. One of the reasons why I don't often comment on the racial or ethnic stuff is that I see no purpose to it and that at the end of the day people are going to believe what they want... whether from Ferguson County to Sanford Florida to Staten Island. I am not the Self Selected Minister of All Things African as that is a waste of time in my opinion. In the end no one is me or can be me... no one can grasp in its most deepest sense what it is like to be me in this era, environment, etc. Lets all be a little more easy on each other and not condemn the other in whatever terms there may be.

Its the internet... its writing... we don't have the cues and clues one gets from one on one interactions face to face... hell its not even up to the level of a phone call or chat... we are doing the equivalent of same day letter writing. Often the underlying subtexts are lost in this type of communication. Even though we are worlds apart I miss the Preacher Man (RpH Guy for those not in the Know)... I once joked with him he could be a charter member of the Mississippi Boy Scouts (AKA the KKK)... we both laughed at that. I even got a real invitation to visit with him, his family and his Church... with us both being Christian and sharing a love for history, Bible history, military history and yes Total War Games... we developed a friendship beyond this board. I like most of you... and tolerate the rest... lets not devolve to the level of a MySpace chat room on both sides. And in the P & R section lets stop lambasting one another just because our opinions don't match. I mean I love Joe... but that compassionate conservative mother fucker needs to get with the Left Wing agenda like yesterday... :LMAO: He needs to make that Minnesota Road Trip... so that I can abduct him and send him off to my connections in that North Korean Mind Control Center ... where we can rearrange his thought patterns... :)

And oh yeah... I am on record with writing that Spags is a Back to the Future initiative that IMHO was not the best move... hopefully it will work out for us Giants and Giants Fans... Cheerleader... well ... Saint Coughlin is going to have to produce this season come hell or high water... ;)

T, I have to go get coffee and re-visit that post.

:D Which one Blu...? This one or one of the previous ones mentioned... One of my early morning diatribes...rants... so speak... I have to go get some coffee as well... its 11:21 EST... a late morning start for me... :P

:D Which one Blu...? This one or one of the previous ones mentioned... One of my early morning diatribes...rants... so speak... I have to go get some coffee as well... its 11:21 EST... a late morning start for me... :P

Yes, 2 cups later, I agree. In the rare times that things get personal on this board, it's good that most give the combatants space to work it out themselves. There are a couple of ballbusters who like to stoke the flame but they are mostly ignored.

And oh yeah... I am on record with writing that Spags is a Back to the Future initiative that IMHO was not the best move... hopefully it will work out for us Giants and Giants Fans... Cheerleader... well ... Saint Coughlin is going to have to produce this season come hell or high water... ;)

He only signed a two year deal, so I'm thinking the familiarity with Coughlin is what got him the job. If Coughlin really is in lame duck status I don't think they wanted a whole new direction who could be ousted with Coughlin after just one year. Coughlin stepped out of his comfort zone with McAdoo last year. Not sure there was adefensive candidate in the vein of McAdoo available though. Could say Pepper, but Fish and Storm brought up the fact he was never considered for a DC job anywhere after years of being an assistant. The Giants were the only team that interviewed him this year. So I think this a short term deal with Spags and if he does well another team looks at him or Giants convince next coach to keep him or he fails and he'll be easy to oust

:LMAO: Well my Canucki Brother... this was the abridged version... just imagine it before the two edits... :o

After having to read through a 268 page data sheet for a micro controller located in a pulp mills hydraulic press, for my second semester Embedded Control Systems final project, I'd like too see the full version some day HA.

Yes, 2 cups later, I agree. In the rare times that things get personal on this board, it's good that most give the combatants space to work it out themselves. There are a couple of ballbusters who like to stoke the flame but they are mostly ignored.

I have nothing personal against Nas, I've always like some of his P and R ramblings like some other posters here, heck I still don't understand how anyone can take anything personal on the internet, outside of death threats.

I just pointed out what I though was an illogical statement, and I've defended Coughlin from enough posters here, don't know why Nas thinks it's suddenly personal (atleast in regards to myself).

So Spags gets a pass when he is HC/DC on other teams because things are "outside of his control" when he doesn't succeed.

But Coughlin, everything is his fault when the team isnt playing well and all the blame is passed off onto other people.

Here's what was said... in response to my comment of Spags having a raw deal as DC with the Saints and since I don't equate being a DC with HC... meaning a great DC can make a lousy HC...

Not just did I not say everything was Coughlin's fault, but BIC implied I did anyway...

fuck-logic-P-adam-lambert-31565862-460-2

Hahah I've wanted to use that gif.

Enters Pdub, with his Passive-Aggressive BS... something Bleedin pointed to and at the time I understood but chose not to defend him because of the arguments he and I have engaged with throughout the years.... Notice Pdoub is questioning my logic... as in.. calling me stupid...

Haha, you're asking Nas to accept logic...

Boom... the third person comes in... and that's you...

Hmmm... so what is it about 3 guys of my age group piling up... I think I have a pretty good idea...

Yes this the internet but I refuse to consider everyone on here as some robotic moron or some asshole... we are PEOPLE... and I like to give people the respect they deserve as people.... BIC's comment that this is just the internet tells me he lives an alternate reality when he's behind the computer... I happened to be the same person here or in person... see his response below...

Keep thinking that hun, maybe you'll figure this internet thing out one day.

Stormy not able to respond intelligently throws a curve ball... and what a fucking childish remark this is:

And you wonder why no one here likes you

I guess that's what you do when you can't just respond to the topic on hand... sometimes I wonder if you remember what the topic is because you're so blinded by hating on me (for no reason know to me.. but I'm guessing being someone who made lemon out of lemonade can cause some to hate you).

Thanks, Tree. I appreciate this short and sweet response:

You don't speak for everyone. I like Nas just fine. I don't agree with all of his positions but at least he's willing to try to explain and debate them.

This is what we do... we debate...agree or disagree but that's it... we don't question people's intelligence or logic... but you do... more than ones. So now you've proven that if anyone disagrees with you, they're stupid and illogical...

And T, I'm aware... Quite frankly you just solidified my argument anyway... The difference is you don't have have a bunch of guys hanging on to every word...

Now that we're talking about football maybe the 3 musketeers could tell us why they think I'm illogical and stupid for having similar opinion to you and Fringe.... Where's the fucking popcorn?

No, Rik, Seriously where's the popcorn emoticon?

Climb down off that high horse man. You constantly personally attack and insult people who disagree with you.

Exactly what I'm hinting at... you feel inferior...

But again, please explain why you think I'm illogical while T and Fringe are not? Then maybe you can tell me us YOUR OPINION about the Giants DC situation... since you obviously don't like my approval of Spags or my constant critique of Fewel.

You don't speak for everyone. I like Nas just fine. I don't agree with all of his positions but at least he's willing to try to explain and debate them.

Haha, did you read his egotistical, narcissistic, and demeaning post? He is like that all the time. Yet 99% of what he says, especially about himself, is not true and is complete bullshit.

And Nas, I'm not willing to respond "intelligently" to you because it is literally not worth my time. I did find your last few posts entertaining, for the first time ever, though. It must be nice to be so comfortable and secure with yourself to degrade three guys you've never met for telling you that your posts lack logic. Haha.

It's because you can't respond... Not because your time is suddenly so valuable. You see logic tells me if your time was THAT valuable, you wouldn't have wasted it trying to take shots at me... but you did... so logically speaking, you're full of shit. And I went on to call all three of you on your bullshit... Why you ask? It could just be because it was you 3 taking shots at me... it's only "logical" that I aim my remarks at the 3 of you... amazing how that works isn't it? ;)

Here's what was said... in response to my comment of Spags having a raw deal as DC with the Saints and since I don't equate being a DC with HC... meaning a great DC can make a lousy HC...

Not just did I not say everything was Coughlin's fault, but BIC implied I did anyway...

Once again you made the comment about yourself, with you fully knowing that a majority of the posters here have been giving Coughlin (albeit deserved) criticism that sometimes is just illogical.

You said " don't see those kind of concerns anything more than just get feelings... The FO already know this guy upclose... this is why I'm not worried... hell we, fans, know this guy up close... the fact he didn't succeed elsewhere has many many factors which lie outside of his control...."

After T, said that people are willing to look past all of his failures at DC/HC just because of his previous success.

You do nothing in your point to argue that any of his part failures were not his fault, just simply saying "Many factors were outside his control"

However many people here blame Coughlin for every aspect of the team because he's the HC, you included, multiple times. Yet for Spags when he was the HC, everything was "outside his control" and that it shouldnt reflect on him as a HC/DC.

I'm just commented on the lack of logic or support you have in that comment, or just that is Spags get's a free pass for his HC/DC performance due to outside influences, why can't Coughlin be afforded the same free pass when he has not only proven to be the better HC but the more consistent coach as well.

You made what I said personal, which isnt an uncommon thing for you.

Once again you made the comment about yourself, with you fully knowing that a majority of the posters here have been giving Coughlin (albeit deserved) criticism that sometimes is just illogical.

You said " don't see those kind of concerns anything more than just get feelings... The FO already know this guy upclose... this is why I'm not worried... hell we, fans, know this guy up close... the fact he didn't succeed elsewhere has many many factors which lie outside of his control...."

After T, said that people are willing to look past all of his failures at DC/HC just because of his previous success.

You do nothing in your point to argue that any of his part failures were not his fault, just simply saying "Many factors were outside his control"

However many people here blame Coughlin for every aspect of the team because he's the HC, you included, multiple times. Yet for Spags when he was the HC, everything was "outside his control" and that it shouldnt reflect on him as a HC/DC.

I'm just commented on the lack of logic or support you have in that comment, or just that is Spags get's a free pass for his HC/DC performance due to outside influences, why can't Coughlin be afforded the same free pass when he has not only proven to be the better HC but the more consistent coach as well.

You made what I said personal, which isnt an uncommon thing for you.

That's factually not true. When I lay blame on Coughlin I state what I'm blaming him for... saying that I or anyone for that matter blames everything on him is just well... illogical.

And Coughlin was afforded a free pass... you see I, among others, actually wanted him back as HC (I'm not one of those who called for him to be gone). So remind me again why you think my support for Spags and Support (although not as strongly) for Coughlin are illogical again?

Btw, thank you... at least you're talking about the topic on hand... Stormy didn't think it was worth his time :)

It's because you can't respond... Not because your time is suddenly so valuable. You see logic tells me if your time was THAT valuable, you wouldn't have wasted it trying to take shots at me... but you did... so logically speaking, you're full of shit. And I went on to call all three of you on your bullshit... Why you ask? It could just be because it was you 3 taking shots at me... it's only "logical" that I aim my remarks at the 3 of you... amazing how that works isn't it? ;)

Actually, it's because anything you post on here responds for me. It's not necessary for me to respond when you constantly make an ass of yourself.