SportsWrath

Derick Ward, loses it. (Desean Jackson)

Virginia Giant

Pay them? Fine, take away sports scholarships and make them pay for their education like everybody else.

I would say it would be a much better and more honest system...way it stands now everyone makes a buck on these guys except the college player.

I would say it would be a much better and more honest system...way it stands now everyone makes a buck on these guys except the college player.

That and not everyone playing is on scholarship. A lot of guys paying their way through college playing football.

people who actually go to college to learn become debt slaves while oafs who won the sperm lottery get a free education with lower standards to meet than their classmates. forgive me for not feeling sorry that they aren't making their millions at 18 instead of 21

people who actually go to college to learn become debt slaves while oafs who won the sperm lottery get a free education with lower standards to meet than their classmates. forgive me for not feeling sorry that they aren't making their millions at 18 instead of 21

They're being used... And only a tiny % go on to make millions and even then due to the exploitation, some are broke soon after.

and there are millions of "exploited" employees for multi-billion dollar companies whose salaries match up with what these people get in scholarship money. why are they more special than the working middle class?

for the record i think the ncaa system is stupid and should be scrapped, but i don't feel sorry for people who finish college in way better financial shape than their classmates who actually earned their way into school and applied themselves when they were in there. im not going to cry for them

They're being used... And only a tiny % go on to make millions and even then due to the exploitation, some are broke soon after.

I still dont feel sorry for them at all.

I'm almost done my first year of my four years going for my Bachlors of Engineering, I'm already 15k in debt through tuition and course books alone, despite working four days out of the week while going to class five days out of the week from 8 to 4.

I have a buddy who is on the local University hockey team riding an all expense paid in his Bachlors of Arts (LOL) and the guy is dumber then a sack of bricks and he acts like he's the biggest shit around town.

Just because you can play sports doesnt mean you are better then anyone else in life and I'm glad these professional athletes go broke years if not months after leaving the sport.

They deserve everything that happens to them if they cant realize how reality really works and are to big for their own ego.