SportsWrath

Great Win!

Sephiroth

Most of us are pretty happy with the way the defense has performed overall this year. They are getting zero help from the offense yet they are still fighting and doing their jobs, playing at a high level. This win feels like a loss, though. Our offense stinks, as we all knew, the only thing we "won" in this game is later draft picks than what where we should be picking based on how dismal this team is. I don't think this win saves Gilbride's job, either. But winning this game really wasn't the best outcome. Nobody cares about a week 16 win when you are a non-playoff team. What they care about is being able to rebuild a winner through the draft... and the Giants are managing to screw that up, too. Why don't you guys go out and win next week against the Redskins, while you're at it? That way we can draft around 16-20 yet again.

I see us winning against a division opponent and we won't let Cousins show off to benefit Washington

I wanted to lose for a higher draft pick, I really couldn't give a shit about the win.

Yeah...it's the definition of "confliction", sorta like watching your brand new BMW going over a cliff with your mother-in-law sitting in the front seat.

Based on yesterday's results, we stayed "pat" because both Tennessee and Buffalo won as well and none of the 4 win teams won - so not really a huge deal...although I don't know where we stand in relation to Tenn and Buff. An Atlanta win tonight would be the first 4-win team to move up, but again, it wouldn't put them in the group with us unless we lose this coming Sunday and Atlanta wins both tonight and next Sunday. Our win yesterday didn't do a bit a good for draft day and possibly hurt us.

There are a few different reasons he wont play Nas. First off Eli has the most consecutive starts currently of anyone in the NFL at the qb position. And do you know what the media would do if we did start Nassib, or even put him in after Eli got his start?

There are a few different reasons he wont play Nas. First off Eli has the most consecutive starts currently of anyone in the NFL at the qb position. And do you know what the media would do if we did start Nassib, or even put him in after Eli got his start?

Eli would still start, Anthony. It's the 2nd half of the game we could have used

I mean seriously, who doesn't feel awesome about this team going into the offseason? Eli totally played a great game... SO glad we didn't see what we had in Nassib. You don't sit an elite qb like that.

Will Beatty is clearly the left tackle of the future, and now we all know that Hakeem Nicks needs to be back at any cost. Best of all, we escaped the game with no significant injuries.

How about that Kevin Gilbride offense, huh? Did you know that guy has two Super Bowl rings? TWO. I bet the Maras go to bed every night and thank God that he's still with the team.

It's victories like this that propel us into the offseason. I for one am glad we just plummeted seven draft spots... when you see a team perform like ours did today, it makes it all worth it. GO GIANTS!

I'm compiling a video of BeatMe's 2013 season and will play it whenever I'm constipated.

I couldn't think of a worse reason to start a player than to add to a worthless record like that.