SportsWrath

DaMontre Moore day to day with swollen vagina

JMFP

I just need a harness....two 8 balls and a handful of reds....and I'm good to go :)

C. Wgaon.

Beat me too it... :D My Old Man used to joke about Tony Dorsett's towel he used to wrap around his head when he was on the sidelines...he would say watch him...ya see it just went by his nose...that secret compartment with all that "powder" in it...now watch ...Tony's coming back in like Superman... :LMAO:

Jesus...that brought tears to my eyes...when the game was about hitting, mayhem and brutality... when defenses could dominate a game... Herbert really looked a lot like Aikman...cracked me up he was soooo pissed at his line. BLOCK THAT MOTHERFUCKER!!! :LMAO:

Yeah my man... no joke... sometimes LT just took over games... and you could still treat the QB like any other back with the ball... :05-mafia:

It's kind of boring, how many times I've skipped watchng football OTHER than the Giant games because it gets boring after awhile.

All the flags and shit

Jesus...that brought tears to my eyes...when the game was about hitting, mayhem and brutality... when defenses could dominate a game... Herbert really looked a lot like Aikman...cracked me up he was soooo pissed at his line. BLOCK THAT MOTHERFUCKER!!! :LMAO:

Bobby A-Bear..the cajun QB.

I miss those days too..man that was such an epic perfomance by LT..The Prostitute said LT's performance in that game was the greatest defensive performace in the history of football..even though it wasnt statistically the best..even LT himself had better games stat wise, but that was the best.

Honestly, the only thing better about today's game is the playing surface...the new field turf is clearly superior to what they used to play on.

Bobby A-Bear..the cajun QB.

I miss those days too..man that was such an epic perfomance by LT..The Prostitute said LT's performance in that game was the greatest defensive performace in the history of football..even though it wasnt statistically the best..even LT himself had better games stat wise, but that was the best.

Amen to that bro... watching LT was like going to Mass for me... all those years of shitty teams to have arguably the best player ever...the NFL's version of Michael Jordan playing for your team was an experience... I once saw him tackle the whole backfield...the QB, RB and FB...it was unfucking real... :flex:

Amen to that bro... watching LT was like going to Mass for me... all those years of shitty teams to have arguably the best player ever...the NFL's version of Michael Jordan playing for your team was an experience... I once saw him tackle the whole backfield...the QB, RB and FB...it was unfucking real... :flex:

Was too young to know LT... Feels like I missed a lot

There have been players who have been hyped, but LT was zero hype.....he really was that good.

Imagine the best defensive player who ever lived (my opinion).....add a Hall of Famer in the middle like Harson Carson, a truly elite OLB in Carl Banks, and heads-up, tough player like Reasons......and have them operate behind a very solid defensive line with guys like Marshall, Burt, Martin, etc.

That defense spoiled me.

Yeah Bro. sorry...you definitely did... Arguably LT was the best or second best player in the game ever. And that is not hyperbole. I had been watching football with my Old Man since 68' and let me tell you I had never seen a player like him when the Giants fielded him in 1981. The shit that he did changed the game...Literally... before him no offense game planned against a single player...that is what they did against LT...from the 69'ers, Broke Backs down to the Ain'ts and Egals... He changed the game of football. More so than any other player going back to the forward pass. That is why Giants fans get pissed when other players appropriate his initials or is proclaimed as the next LT. There will be only one...he is like the Ali of football.

There have been players who have been hyped, but LT was zero hype.....he really was that good.

Imagine the best defensive player who ever lived (my opinion).....add a Hall of Famer in the middle like Harson Carson, a truly elite OLB in Carl Banks, and heads-up, tough player like Reasons......and have them operate behind a very solid defensive line with guys like Marshall, Burt, Martin, etc.

That defense spoiled me.

I worshiped them like graven images... unholy icons of brutality and punishment... :WS: :giants: :praying: