SportsWrath

The New York Injured Giants

Herc

but for the record i am not someone who really thinks there's a whole hell of a lot anyone can do to prevent injuries in football.

i only like to bring up the "injuries are a cancer" line that coughlin said when he was hired because i thought it was retarded for him to act like that was fassel's fault and that it would be something he (or anybody) could fix

lol what's funny is that wilson said he's feeling no pain so i have no idea what to make of this report

Reading up on it,the symptoms can be extremely variable, depending on where the constriction is. It can also be intermittent numbness or weakness.

in totally unrelated news, wilson has spinal stenosis and he's worried his season might be over

Man I feel bad for this guy. Coughlin has used this guy to make an example of, of course he's been the only one. He's played behind a horrible line this year and has not really had a fair chance to shine.

in totally unrelated news, wilson has spinal stenosis and he's worried his season might be over

Depending on how severe, his career might be over. You might just have to plunk that up there on the original post. And that isn't necessarily a football-related injury. Narrowing of the space for the spinal cord isn't something you really want to fuck around with.

but for the record i am not someone who really thinks there's a whole hell of a lot anyone can do to prevent injuries in football.

i only like to bring up the "injuries are a cancer" line that coughlin said when he was hired because i thought it was retarded for him to act like that was fassel's fault and that it would be something he (or anybody) could fix

It's the luck part of the NFL that can get coaches fired. If Peyton Manning got smoked and injured the Broncos season would go downhill. Is that Fox's coaching mistake? It's unfortunate but injuries deep six NFL seasons and coaching jobs.

Season?!?... I think that poor kid is in denial ... that is what ended Cooper Manning's football career.

The athletic Manning. I had a bad feeling the second opinion Wilson was getting is going to bad news. Fuck.

Jarvis Jones was drafted with it in the first round by the Steelers. There is risk, but you can play with it. If the doctor's clear him, he should be able to make the choice to play and accept the risk.

Michael Irvin retired from football after finding out he had spinal stenosis. However, he probably played with it for a long time before that.