SportsWrath

English Premiership Soccer .......starts again

UK-Giantsfan

you deserved it ........going 0-1 down so early actually helped QPR's sense of urgency and allowed you to seize the game ......the home support from the fans was magnificent ( by the sound of it on the radio ) ........your nerves must be shredded JR !

I've always had a soft spot for Wigan, but QPR didn't fold tonight.

Congrats JR for your team. Should be an interesting final. Derby look sharp but that bit of experience for QPR might be enough.

I fear for Wigan now, they kept most of last years squad, I've a feeling there'll be a mass exodus now. Such a hard division to get out of.

Okay so the euphoria has finally settled down. Now on to Derby. I am really worried about this game. The good news is that is on neutral ground and its 12 days from now. The bad news is that they are playing against high flying Derbylona.

I've always had a soft spot for Wigan, but QPR didn't fold tonight.

Congrats JR for your team. Should be an interesting final. Derby look sharp but that bit of experience for QPR might be enough.

I fear for Wigan now, they kept most of last years squad, I've a feeling there'll be a mass exodus now. Such a hard division to get out of.

Yeah the same with Reading, they both are going to find it very hard to get out of the Championship, even if QPR is defeated, same for them. I honestly don't know about the incoming relegated teams. Fulham is like QPR of last year, Cardiff stinks, and there is going to a mass exodus at Norwich. I don't think these incoming teams are as strong as this years bunch (QPR, Reading, and Wigan). Wigan probably would have won the league if they didn't have to play in Europe.

I have to agree that the experience will definitely help them. Derby are young and inexperienced, and that might work against them. When they last played, Derby won 1-0. Regardless, QPR were without Charlie Austin, Simpson, Barton, Kranjcar, and a few other guys, but they are now healthy. I think it will be a different game. They were a much different team when they weren't available.

Boo ......if we get out of the group in the World Cup it will be a bloody miracle !

Nobody over here expects anything ........and therefore Hodgson has selected a young team with nothing to lose.

Everything is just a bonus .......I can see us getting a draw with Italy in a cagy opening game ( because that might suit both teams ) ......maybe a draw with Uraguay ( but probably a loss ) ....and then it comes down to a game with Costa Rica in which anything can happen !

Can't see USA getting above Portugal of Germany either ..........so probably an early flight home for both our countries !

But I love the World Cup ...it is an amazing festival of sport ........im just going to immerse myself in it and enjoy the drama.

The problem is Uk, I think he picked the best you had. Carrick would be in if he held last years form but he didn't.

Interesting fact they mentioned on Saturday, you know who's Southampton's most substituted player was this season. Adam Lallana. I found that amazing since he seems to be all the rage back there now.

The problem is Uk, I think he picked the best you had. Carrick would be in if he held last years form but he didn't.

Interesting fact they mentioned on Saturday, you know who's Southampton's most substituted player was this season. Adam Lallana. I found that amazing since he seems to be all the rage back there now.

I didnt know that about Lallana ...........but i do know that we really really want him up at Anfield !

Come on Hull ! ( sorry DG )

Yeah no way the US makes it out of the group stage. They got fucked with that draw, while a struggling Mexico only has to deal with Brazil. At least England will be fun to watch. The key is Uraguay. Mourinho should be coaching them for that game lol.