SportsWrath

English Premiership Soccer .......starts again

UK-Giantsfan

Been away for a week and just catching up on the footie

All I can say is that Liverpool are rubbish at the moment ( clearly missing Suarez in a big way ).

Chelsea look like the best team around ( but I still think Man City will win it in the end ).

Man U look lost .

QPR already in a relegation battle.

Nice hat trick for Wellbeck last night too

I am thankful for Harry bringing them back up, but I think it's time to replace him. They got a second chance and they are going to squander it. I can deal if they Yoyo like West Brom did but with so much money being thrown around, they have to do whatever possible to stay up. I am sure they will go into administration if they go back down.

I usually don't care for international breaks, but I can tell you both that this weekend will be calm and peaceful, and I can actually enjoy myself for once. At least hockey is back and I don't have to watch a joke of a team. I really should have picked a better side, lol. It's like watching the Kansas City Royals, the last 28 years, not this year of course.

I don't know UK, but this is a big game for Harry on Sunday. I have kind of stayed away from things over the last week because its really depressing, but the fans have totally turned on him. I have noticed that "soccer" fans are way too quick to turn on their manager and even the owners. When you bring in all these new players, it is going to take a while for them to gel. Yeah, bring a few guys won't matter, but QPR only had 12 or so players going into camp. You can't expect them to play as a team with in a few weeks, it takes time. What is pretty shocking are the results though. If there is another poor result, I am pretty sure Harry is gone by Monday and it is a damn shame. Sometimes the grass isn't greener on the other side.

yes JR ...."soccer" fans over here often are a fickle , impatient and uninformed bunch of idiots.

Managers are never given enough time .........it has frustrated me for decades !

Harry is in trouble no doubt. A big home loss against Liverpool could finish him.

I hear that Ferdinand has been dropped ( and Barton and Mutch are still injured ! )

Sterling starts for us ( but Sturridge still isnt back ....and this is a big problem for us )

Enjoy the game !

Regards

UK

Awful ending. What was Fer doing? Jesus fucking Christ, I am still pissed. Did you happen to see Harry's post game press conference? Lol I have never seen him so animated. Super Mario is dreadful. This game should have ended 5-5. Some positives for sure and if they can play like this every week, I don't see why they cant finish mid table.

I still cant figure why you signed Balotelli UK. The guy didn't even want to play today. On the last goal, Coutinho made an excellent pass, Sterling was putting a cross over to Balotelli. If Caulkner hadn't touched it, that clown taps it home. But they give up the og, and instead of celebrating the good play by the2 other guys, fucker turns the other way. What a prick.

yes Boo & JR ........Mario is an utter waste of time , he is not interested , doesnt want to be here , and is rubbish anyway. He can only be trouble !

As you recall , i really didnt want him on our team. ( Give me Zamora over Mario any day, based on yesterday's performance)

We need Sturridge back . ( big shame that we didnt sign Wellbeck which is what i really wanted )

One thing that they definitely need is pace. When Hoilett came on, he changed the dynamic of the team and they got that second goal. I don't know if Bobby can stay healthy all year, but he has been really good, ever since the late into the season last year. Maybe Harry has been right all along and it is a fitness issue. Much needed win though. Next two games are going to be really tough. Good win for Liverpool yesterday, and maybe Mario is finally coming around. I think he looked okay in their last game against Hull. He can be very lazy and his performance against QPR was horrid, but I think he can be useful and once he gets back into form, he can be dangerous.