SportsWrath

So whats the deal with Cruz?

*SDMF*

It's nothing personal... just like you and I trying to get what we think we're worth.... and the employer trying to manage their finances... it's a business. He'll be in blue... it's a no brainer.. best for both sides.

The responses on his facebook page after the Monday night game with all those drops was classic last year.

He wrote something along the lines of "check out our new fall fashion line" and the responses were all, "why don't you focus on CATCHING THE BALL instead of your shitty clothing line?"

I have a question, obviously he doesn't have to sign the long term contract that Giants layed out for him but can he NOT sign the first round tender?

Or would that be illegal or something.

he can't play if he doesn't sign it. it's basically like holding out but the giants retain his rights

worst case scenario is something like vincent jackson where he refused to sign it until finally caving in like week 11 or something.

mike wallace skipped training camp and signed it right before the season started. i don't think cruz will let it get past this point