SportsWrath

So... wtf

Nas

We pull our hair out waiting for the fucking draft and now what... is ANYTHING going on? It's funny the NBA playoffs don't really fill the void... not with idiots wearing black.

Back to football.. what's next? Some rookie mini camp coming up?

NHL Playoffs!!!!!

There is NOTHING like hockey playoffs.

Not my cup of tea unfortunately... maybe Rangers in the Finals I'll flip the switch but for now.. I don't see a sport that intentionally allows for fighting in order to create some kind of excitement... Hockey = Soccer on ice :yawn:

We pull our hair out waiting for the fucking draft and now what... is ANYTHING going on? It's funny the NBA playoffs don't really fill the void... not with idiots wearing black.

Back to football.. what's next? Some rookie mini camp coming up?

All the drafted rookies and UDFA's of the Giants have to be in mini-camp this weekend. We will get to see who starts panning out as the real deal. Biggest hope is that none of them go down with an injury.

You obviously have no understanding of the sport of hockey.

It's typical though... it's what you grow up watching really. I happened to love football.. I no longer play it.. followed by basketball which I do play it (granted I was 0 for 20 this weekend.. missed lay ups too lol.. turned out I had a hairline fracture on the right hand).

kevin durant is having a legendary playoff run so far i suggest you watch the okc games

Yea I do flip the switch to the NBA... it's what's keeping me barely sane in the football void.

Its golf and tennis season Nas .......just relax and refocus on football in late July ! ........otherwise you will go insane

I guess I'll focus on playing basketball and playing Tennis maybe...

I guess I'll focus on playing basketball and playing Tennis maybe...

Take up golf Naz. It's the one sport that will make you forget about football during the summer. It's a game that hooks you down deep and can devour all your thoughts about anything else. Once you hit that perfect drive 300 yds, you'll think you can do it again and when you discover how hard it is to do it again, you just can't give it up until you do it consistently.

Take up golf Naz. It's the one sport that will make you forget about football during the summer. It's a game that hooks you down deep and can devour all your thoughts about anything else. Once you hit that perfect drive 300 yds, you'll think you can do it again and when you discover how hard it is to do it again, you just can't give it up until you do it consistently.

I'll definitely consider that, Bleedin. Although I've been participating in Rugged Races like "Rugged Maniac" and recently "The Spartan Race" in Citifield... and soon June 8th "Tough Mudder" and have been training for them...

Just FYI, the Ranger game tonight was incredible...and in the crowd, wearing a Lundqvist jersey, was one Justin Tuck!

I recently got FIOS and I"m still struggling to know what channels are which and what the schedules are... I got a rush like no other watching the Rangers in 1994... that last game was super exciting...