SportsWrath

lockhart had a decent thought

with another miami reciever moss coming to ny that will cause the question to arise.

if he going to go train in miami or will he report to nj and work out with eli.....

if moss does turn into a solid reciever for us and becomes a number 2 or 3 but spends the off season in miami

that would mean that moss plax and shock would all be training there....

that could very well be our three main recievers..... eli needs to get as much time with his recievers as he can

and all three of them being in miami isnt going to help anything....

and even more if plax and shock will be in miami, and moss comes in, he will want to get close with his other two recievers, that will tempt him even more to go to miami and train

anyone see this as a possible damage to the team and its chemistry

Eli will have plenty of time come training camp to get his timing down with his receivers...as long as these guys come into camp in great shape(which was the case last season) I have no problem with them training in Miami

Guest Floyd The Barber
Eli will have plenty of time come training camp to get his timing down with his receivers...as long as these guys come into camp in great shape(which was the case last season) I have no problem with them training in Miami

hey stupid, let me ask you this...was training camp 2005 enough time for Eli to get on the same page and learn tendancies with his 2 WR's Plaxico Burress and Jeremy Shockey ??

i dont care if these 2 guys came in looking like Charles Atlas...that doesnt help them form chemistry with there QB, only makes them look good in a uniform...

quit the bullshit, and take off the blinders...

EVERY PLAYER SHOULD BE PRACTICING WITH HIS TEAM...

espcially when it was apparent last season when the wheels fell off of our passing game completely, and neither QB nor WR was comfortable or on the same page with eachother...

hey stupid, let me ask you this...was training camp 2005 enough time for Eli to get on the same page and learn tendancies with his 2 WR's Plaxico Burress and Jeremy Shockey ??

i dont care if these 2 guys came in looking like Charles Atlas...that doesnt help them form chemistry with there QB, only makes them look good in a uniform...

espcially when it was apparent last season when the wheels fell off of our passing game completely, and neither QB nor WR was comfortable or on the same page with eachother...

When did we start practicing? :confused::huh::unsure:

Guest Floyd The Barber
When did we start practicing? :confused::huh::unsure:

keep scratching your head you hippy...

you know what we mean...the only way to solve whatever woes we had with our passing game last season is repitition...

repitition till the skin on the hands of Eli , Jeremy , Plaxico and the rest of the WR unit blisters and falls off...thats why yesterday, today, tomorow and 2 weeks from now is important to have all members of the NYG in one state, on one field, at one time...

all the running in the sand, weight lifting in the sun, and body fat redux means dick...

hey stupid...let me ask you this...how many of your "predictions" have come right over the past few seasons? you and your band of morons should be the last source on this board for anything football related

A few routes in shorts and t-shirts, with no defenders on the field will not correct the problems we saw with the passing game last season. They will slightly improve the timing on routes...that is it. Only training camp and real game reps, where defenders are actually present and the pads are on, could help prevent the massive problems late in the year for our passing game

Guest Floyd The Barber
hey stupid...let me ask you this...how many of your "predictions" have come right over the past few seasons? you and your band of morons should be the last source on this board for anything football related

A few routes in shorts and t-shirts, with no defenders on the field will not correct the problems we saw with the passing game last season. They will slightly improve the timing on routes...that is it. Only training camp and real game reps, where defenders are actually present and the pads are on, could help prevent the massive problems late in the year for our passing game

predictions ?? again, we only lay the correct road to success EA and the band of merry idiots he has employed to follow...he choses not to, and that is why our end product is what it is...

the QB and his entire WR unit needs to be on one field, in one state, at one time...the need to throw and catch till there hands bleed...being 700 miles apart from your 2 biggest targets when they should be forming chemistry and learning eachothers tendancies only hurts the entire situation...

you cant be this dumb...dont act like you dont understand this...

Lockhart, you also fail to mention Manning missed part of camp. You think that had anything to do with it?

Yeah, Shockey, Burress, and Joseph probably should work out with the team. But how many balls has Manning thrown this offseason?

predictions ?? again, we only lay the correct road to success EA and the band of merry idiots he has employed to follow...he choses not to, and that is why our end product is what it is...

the QB and his entire WR unit needs to be on one field, in one state, at one time...the need to throw and catch till there hands bleed...being 700 miles apart from your 2 biggest targets when they should be forming chemistry and learning eachothers tendancies only hurts the entire situation...

you cant be this dumb...dont act like you dont understand this...

You said it yourself....our passing game fell apart last season.....

And you think a few guys in shorts and t-shirts playing catch in a practice bubble is going to correct the woes we saw in the passing game? think again

Improvments won't be made until the pads are on in training camp...Right now everyone should just be focusing in getting into the best shape they can, and since that is what Shock/Plaxico do in Miami I have no problem at all with it.

IDEA!

Move the whole teams offseason training program to Miami!

I think that the fact that Shock/Plax and company feel the need to go to Miami so they can get in better shape says something about our offseason program.

Guest Floyd The Barber
Lockhart, you also fail to mention Manning missed part of camp. You think that had anything to do with it?

Yeah, Shockey, Burress, and Joseph probably should work out with the team. But how many balls has Manning thrown this offseason?

he has requeted for his 2 biggest targets to be up here, the NYG managment has requested for there 2 biggest stars to be up here...it has fallen upon deafened ears...there prioriities are not in line...

Eli is up in NJ trying to improve with the teamates that want to be part of the organization...2 memebers chose not to, we need to move forward without them in the plan...

simple

Guest Floyd The Barber
You said it yourself....our passing game fell apart last season.....

And you think a few guys in shorts and t-shirts playing catch in a practice bubble is going to correct the woes we saw in the passing game? think again

Improvments won't be made until the pads are on in training camp...Right now everyone should just be focusing in getting into the best shape they can, and since that is what Shock/Plaxico do in Miami I have no problem at all with it.

repitition...look up the meaning...i dont care if they ran routes in the nude...they need to learn eacothers tendancies...

I think that the fact that Shock/Plax and company feel the need to go to Miami so they can get in better shape says something about our offseason program.

yah, those Miami workouts did wonders...both Jeremy and Plaxico faded into the abyss when it mattered...

repitition...look up the meaning...i dont care if they ran routes in the nude...they need to learn eacothers tendancies...

yah, those Miami workouts did wonders...both Jeremy and Plaxico faded into the abyss when it mattered...

no....the New York Giants faded into the abbyss when it mattered....Shockey and Plaxico were not the only culprits. The whole team went into the crapper by seasons end

with another miami reciever moss coming to ny that will cause the question to arise.

if he going to go train in miami or will he report to nj and work out with eli.....

if moss does turn into a solid reciever for us and becomes a number 2 or 3 but spends the off season in miami

that could very well be our three main recievers..... eli needs to get as much time with his recievers as he can

and even more if plax and shock will be in miami, and moss comes in, he will want to get close with his other two recievers, that will tempt him even more to go to miami and train

why would Plax be in Miami? He went to Michigan St...

Guest Lockhart

The saddest part is that we here on this board understand the problem of those wannabes hanging out in Miami, but Accorsi doesn't - he adds another malcontent who will blow off Coughlin and Eli in the offseason - what a clown.

Guest Dye Job
The saddest part is that we here on this board understand the problem of those wannabes hanging out in Miami, but Accorsi doesn't - he adds another malcontent who will blow off Coughlin and Eli in the offseason - what a clown.

Lock as we witnessed at the end of last years disastouris finish, these people are so used to grasping at straws that they will excuse any type of behavior regardless and suffer the consequences of another mediocre season.

These people must be Knick fans also.

Lock as we witnessed at the end of last years disastouris finish, these people are so used to grasping at straws that they will excuse any type of behavior regardless and suffer the consequences of another mediocre season.

These people must be Knick fans also.

Another mediocre season. I would take another mediocre 11-5 record and NFC East chanpionship. Your moronic crap is getting really old and twisted, dye. You jackasses forget that the Giants were playing with numerous injuries and "off the street" LBs in the playoff game. It always amuses me that you forget facts when it suits your need. You fools and credibility are strangers.

Guest Floyd The Barber
Another mediocre season. I would take another mediocre 11-5 record and NFC East chanpionship. Your moronic crap is getting really old and twisted, dye. You jackasses forget that the Giants were playing with numerous injuries and "off the street" LBs in the playoff game. It always amuses me that you forget facts when it suits your need. You fools and credibility are strangers.

you would be content with an 11-5 record, and a playoff embarrassement...that contents all of you who are accepant to average...

I for one like when my season doesnt end a week after the regular season...

you would be content with an 11-5 record, and a playoff embarrassement...that contents all of you who are accepant to average...

I for one like when my season doesnt end a week after the regular season...

I never said I was content, jackass. My point was that it wasn't a mediocre season, considering the expectations versus the result. You really do have your head way up your ass, Floyd. Don't try to put words in my mouth. You have enough problems figuring your own bitter and twisted thoughts.

did you think that Plax and Shockey had a poor year in 2005?

and to assume what moss will do is pointless, the guy hasn;t played a down of pro ball..

Maybe plax and moss will be at each others throats by the end of camp..

maybe moss will suck...

maybe....

This argument conflicts itself.

The "wheels fell off" in the second half of the season. They had already played numerous games together, so chemistry should not be an issue, even with less practice time in the offseason. If that had taken place at the beginning of the season, you would have a point.

By your argument, if chemistry fell apart in the second half of the season, not only should they not work out together now, but they shouldn't practice with each other in training camp in order to make sure that chemistry is maintained throughout the season. Obviously, I'm not advocating that, I'm simply pointing out a major flaw in your position.

keep scratching your head you hippy...

you know what we mean...the only way to solve whatever woes we had with our passing game last season is repitition...

repitition till the skin on the hands of Eli , Jeremy , Plaxico and the rest of the WR unit blisters and falls off...thats why yesterday, today, tomorow and 2 weeks from now is important to have all members of the NYG in one state, on one field, at one time...

all the running in the sand, weight lifting in the sun, and body fat redux means dick...

i agree !! I know others may not give a shit about this issue

but a young QB like Eli needs all the reps with his receivers

he can get. timming issues are due to the connection between

QB and receiver and the reps are the fuel to make that happen.

Fred Blitnikoff was'nt carved out of steel but caught everything in sight!!!

and ran timming routes with his eyes closed.

Why cant our receivers (shockey and plax)

do a little Over time with the QB!

There not being paid enough? Feel its below them?

Think that its not gonna help? I want players that

go beyond 9 to 5.

With this issue your dead on having a player in unbeleivable condition

isnt what makes a QB and Receiver successful.

ITS REPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :furious: