SportsWrath

Takeo Spikes

Lughead

Should we take a look at him at ILB he is old though, 36 I know we do not want to get Older but there is only so much we can do with the caps space we have . I like grooming our own players but in the past has the LBer grooming process really paid off for us at all? another LBer that could be on the market is the Steelers own James Harrison they are in a dispute not sure if its a contract dispute or a resigning money dispute.

Id really like Harrison. He won't let that defense play loke a bunch of fucking pussies as they do from time to time.

Harrison who?

Lug, to your point.. I don't think age is a factor.. just look at London Fletcher.. can you imagine how different our D would have looked those past few years had he been in blue? Every year there are "journeymen".. teams plug in to fill an immediate need knowing the clock is ticking.

I would like to add to the list Dannell Ellerbe from the Ravens not sure of his leadership skills but I am sure some of the Lewis rubbed off on him. As long as it wasn't the night club Lewis. He can pay 4/3 and 3/4 also he can drop into coverage .

Harrison who?

Lug, to your point.. I don't think age is a factor.. just look at London Fletcher.. can you imagine how different our D would have looked those past few years had he been in blue? Every year there are "journeymen".. teams plug in to fill an immediate need knowing the clock is ticking.

Age is a factor with Most players. once in a while you will get a few that play well for a long time. I know teams play plug and play with older vets to fill holes . It just seams like We just CAN NOT develop our own LBer crew .since Armstead plug and play plug and play plug and play and there is no developing in the mean time. If there had been perhaps the Giants would be playing the little dutch boy when it comes to the Lber position.