SportsWrath

Thank you G-Men

Blindgreed1

So who do you want as your new coach? You think the Eagles will draft a QB for stick with Foles?

I don't want Kelly. I'd rather see someone like McCoy (Denver) who can build an offense around a QB. That dude went from Tebow to Manning without batting an eye. And I like what i've seen from Foles, but I don't think we've seen enough of him to say for sure if he's the future. Regardless, Foles' future lies in the scheme of the next HC.

By giving the Eagles an old fashioned arse whoopin we moved up to 4th. :cheers:

4th is a great position to be in.....gives the Eagles a chance to draft a difference-maker, or move down and create additional options with more picks.

I haven't studied the draft board enough yet....now that the Giants are out, I'll be checking it out.

4th is a great position to be in.....gives the Eagles a chance to draft a difference-maker, or move down and create additional options with more picks.

I haven't studied the draft board enough yet....now that the Giants are out, I'll be checking it out.

There's not a whole lot to offer this year, so having a good pick early will make a difference. I hope. lol.

I don't want Kelly. I'd rather see someone like McCoy (Denver) who can build an offense around a QB. That dude went from Tebow to Manning without batting an eye. And I like what i've seen from Foles, but I don't think we've seen enough of him to say for sure if he's the future. Regardless, Foles' future lies in the scheme of the next HC.

Come on...who the fuck couldn't do that? :LMAO:

I want the guy that could go from Manning to Tebow without batting an eye.

All sarcasm considered, it's a completely different offensive scheme, so I'd say not many.

From what I have read though Manning brought his own system he ran with the Colts. I don't think the OC had much choice on what type of system is going to be run. You don't change Manning; Manning changes you.

From what I have read though Manning brought his own system he ran with the Colts. I don't think the OC had much choice on what type of system is going to be run. You don't change Manning; Manning changes you.

:laugh: that may be, but getting everyone up to speed and succeeding at it is definately attributed to the OC. Surely you don't think Manning did it all by himself? It shows an ability to adapt, which is what Philly needs right now.

Guess the Eagles are interested in Jay Gruden or McCoy. Looks like Kelly is going with Cleveland. Gruden developed Dalton the past two years, He would be a great fit with Foles.

Is Jay Gruden alot like his brother?....if so, that would be a good fit for Philly. I like Jon Gruden, the dude is funny as shit and understands the entertainment factor of the business.

Guess the Eagles are interested in Jay Gruden or McCoy. Looks like Kelly is going with Cleveland. Gruden developed Dalton the past two years, He would be a great fit with Foles.

McCoy would be my first choice, but Gruden wouldn't chap my hide either. I'm glad the whole Chip Kelly thing went down the way it did. The last thing the Iggs need right now is another gimmick-ey run and gun coach. Enough already. A balanced offense is my dream. :laugh:

McCoy would be my first choice, but Gruden wouldn't chap my hide either. I'm glad the whole Chip Kelly thing went down the way it did. The last thing the Iggs need right now is another gimmick-ey run and gun coach. Enough already. A balanced offense is my dream. :laugh:

Yeah I guess neither the Browns or Eagles, were that impressed with Kelly. He saved face by returning to Oregon and made it seem like it was his decision.

Remember, for Gruden brother thing only works if the Eagles hire Tony Dungee's brother first and give him 6 years as HC in Philly ...getting them to the NFC Champianship and choking it away a couple of times....then...a Gruden can comes in and close the deal on a Super Bowl...assuming the Eagle get to meet whatever team the Gruden coached the year before...in the Super Bowl.....Oh..and they didn't change the offense...or autibles after he left.

Its just that simple. Why if I was you...I'd start horriding EverClear for your Philly Riot Punch right now...

2019 is going to be off the hook B-Greed....:)

C. Wagon.