• 0ap1000000061090.jpg

•  

print.png
    g-plus.png
    fb-like.png
    share-button.png
  • By Kareem Copeland
  • Around the League Writer
  • Published: Oct. 27, 2012 at 06:08 p.m.
  • Updated: Oct. 27, 2012 at 06:36 p.m.

The New York Giants recently claimed they aren't respected. Apparently they don't give it, either. Isn't this game fun?

Cowboys defensive coordinator Rob Ryan told the New York Post, via Pro Football Talk, the Giants didn't give Dallas credit for the Week 1 victory.

0ap1000000083297.jpg

"A bunch of bull----," Ryan said. "I understand we played the Giants before and the only reason we stopped them was their lack of execution, that it had nothing to do our players or our scheme. ... That's been well documented. That was said.

"They give a lot of credit where credit is due, and it's just because of their lack of execution. We go the message, we understand that. That'll be great. We're looking forward to that challenge.

"They're the Super Bowl champs. We've given them nothing but respect. They've hung a million yards up on us before. Then we played them the first game of the year, they just had a bad day."

There's never a dull moment when the Ryan brothers are involved. And there's nothing better than a perceived slight turned into bulletin board material.

Good times.Follow Kareem Copeland on Twitter @kareemcopeland.

I would rather suck Rex's toes than listen to this blowhard.

Wait a minute, this dude is upset over what ESPN is saying/said? Because I know the Giants and the team didn't go around with nonsense like, "We beat ourselves" after they lost to the Cowboys. They definitely got outplayed, this guy is coming off as a child.

One of the more overrated D-coordinators in the league. If his name was "Rob Jones" he'd probably be coaching Pop Warner.

The thing I hate most about him though is how the networks act like he's the head coach during the game. For every 1 shot they have of Garrett, there's four of Ryan.