SportsWrath

Giant thoughts

Lughead

This is actually a good analysis by Coughlin. If Barden isn't crawling up his back it's a probable INT.

On the role of that WR Ramses Bardenicon-article-link.gif played when penalized with an offensive pass interference call:

“His mind is going up and getting the ball. I don’t know what his thought process was. He’s trying to make a play [and] the defender was in very good position, you know? I was worried when I saw the flag come out, how that was going to be called because of the contact that was made and who initiated it. So, it’s a tough call, it’s a tough situation, he’s got to go make a play on the ball anyway. If the ball is in position, he’d have to knock it away.”

It was shitty play by Barden; he puts his arms up towards the ball rather than putting Nnamdi in a headlock and the PI would have been called the other way.

Yeah. He hasn't been very adept at using his size to his advantage. It was just a bad drive. I was thrilled to have 1:49 on the clock only needing a field goal to win. Even with no timeouts, that's usually more than enough time for Eli and this offense to get down the field. Just a poor sequence of plays it happens. Unfortunately, it happened against the Eagles the team I hate losing to more than any other team in the league.

Yeah. He hasn't been very adept at using his size to his advantage. It was just a bad drive. I was thrilled to have 1:49 on the clock only needing a field goal to win. Even with no timeouts, that's usually more than enough time for Eli and this offense to get down the field. Just a poor sequence of plays it happens. Unfortunately, it happened against the Eagles the team I hate losing to more than any other team in the league.

THIS^ But for me its the Broke Backs first and the Eagles second.

You want to throw the ball there, you have the perfect call having Cruz run 10 upfield and come back to the ball and pick up 5. He does it better than anyone IMO. barden hasn't really shown he can go get the ball when lofted to him, he plays much smaller than his size.

I don't know what was up with Brown, but it definitely surprised me that we gave up on him so early...I was wondering if maybe he got a little banged up when he was limping, but I dunno. The team that established the run was going to win the game, Collinsworth, for how dumb he is, hit that one spot on. Manning giveth and Manning taketh...Last night, Manning taketh with a pretty horrendously stupid pick in the end zone.