SportsWrath

Nicks DOUBTFUL, Hosely, Rivers, Diehl OUT

osi724dasack

Let's see how Barden fares out against a better defensive team.

Hosley being out sucks because the Eagles have speedy receivers. We are very slim at that CB spot because of injuries.

I'm starting to think that the NFL should grant us a larger roster for CBs only.

Make an exception.

Nicks did have foot surgery and heading into the year even Nicks himself said it wasnt %100.

Then having someone land on the foot during the game isnt going to help the recovery.

Hosely and Rivers are what scare me the most, both bring speed to the defense and thats what we need against the Eagles. This basically means that the D-line is going to have to have monster game if we have any shot at winning the game, hopefully the same Eagles O-line shows up that was against the Cardinals and we should be fine.

That Hosley injury is just so frustrating. The kid's gonna be a good player.

Agreed what stands out to me about Hosely so much is how big he plays for a little guy. Hes throwing guys around out there and just doesn't seem to lack any size even though he's tiny compared to others.

I think sport science said he has the same wingspan and catching radius as Antonio Cromartie.

Nicks did have foot surgery and heading into the year even Nicks himself said it wasnt %100.

Then having someone land on the foot during the game isnt going to help the recovery.

Hosely and Rivers are what scare me the most, both bring speed to the defense and thats what we need against the Eagles. This basically means that the D-line is going to have to have monster game if we have any shot at winning the game, hopefully the same Eagles O-line shows up that was against the Cardinals and we should be fine.

Are you serious? ..........."if we have any chance of winning this game"? My goodness, you are far dumber than I ever imagined

there is about a solid 10% chance we lose this game

I dont think any 3-4 lost players will have a huge impact

other than Eli..........Carr is probably the worst back up in the NFL

It definitely doesn't help. Any game against Philly is a battle and the healthier you are the better. A 2-2 record wouldn't be the end of the world but being 0-2 in the division already would be pretty shitty. Hopefully Barden seizes the opportunity again and we get another big night from the running game. I think we'll need it.

It definitely doesn't help. Any game against Philly is a battle and the healthier you are the better. A 2-2 record wouldn't be the end of the world but being 0-2 in the division already would be pretty shitty. Hopefully Barden seizes the opportunity again and we get another big night from the running game. I think we'll need it.

Dont say anything against Jack logic.

You should know this by now.

I don't think that Blue is that far off, either. Rivers and Hosely bring speed and cover ability to the defense. Lesean Mccoy is one of the best backs in the NFL right now and he catches the ball well out of the backfield. Plus, Vick tends to play short and quick....opting to dump it off when he IS pressure and because he throws so many picks deep down the field and over the middle. Desean Jackson is that quick option we have have to worry about and Hosley could have covered him when Jackson lined up in the slot....now, I'm not sure if we have a guy like Prince following him around who, I think had a pick covering Desean but I could be incorrect and it could have been Maclin or Avant....anyway, that limits what you can do on defense, Jack. And I think you have to keep Corey Webster with Jeremy Maclin.

So maybe it doesn't mean we have no shot if we can't get any pressure, but Philly could definitely tear us up if we don't....we are severely hamstrung at CB. I'm still not sold on Prince....Corey Webster has a pretty bad habit of starting seasons off slow, AKA, getting torn up by some of the better WRs in the league (not a diss, just and observation). But I forgot Jack has no understanding of the finer intricacies of the game, so you have to spell everything the fuck out for his dumbass.

Time to start worrying about Nicks.

Sucks that there's no Hosely or Rivers for Sunday too.

Rolle practiced today and should play.

Why is it time to worry about Nicks? it's the old age formual of injured? Make sure player is 100% healed before returning to practice/game. I really wanted to see Hosely out there this weekend .. Didn't even know he was injured. We have Web and Prince out there... I'm looking for Web to get his act together and Prince to build on last game.