SportsWrath

First roster cut of the day

Lughead

I thought Thomas played well and with his experience, I figured he was a lock. I would say that it's good news for Kuhn.

According to Garaflo, there are several teams lurking in the wings waiting to jump on Douglas if he gets cut. I would be sick if he landed on the Cowboy's squad. Of course, Douglas is from Texas so it would be a good fit for him, but screw the Cowboys....let them find their own WR's. I'd rather cut Hixon and go with Douglas if for no other reason than to keep him out of the hands of a team that could hurt us in the future. I like Hixon, he's just a little too injury prone.

I guess Jones departure means Paysinger won the job. Good for him. He's worked hard to get to where he is and he's become a damned good LB'r!

Jones was decent but unfortunately the odd man out in a pretty talented young group. I'm sure he'll get a chance elsewhere.

Jones was decent but unfortunately the odd man out in a pretty talented young group. I'm sure he'll get a chance elsewhere.

yeah, he's the most disappointing cut for me, so far. He looked real good last season but guys like Herzlich, Paysinger, and Jaquain Williams have outplayed him....

yeah, he's the most disappointing cut for me, so far. He looked real good last season but guys like Herzlich, Paysinger, and Jaquain Williams have outplayed him....

Yeah, he has talent, and he'll get another job somewhere, if not with us a little later. I just kind of expected that one with all the guys we have here already. But we are flush with linebackers. Kind of reminds me of us cutting Kehl years back, you can see the talent there, and he'll probably be a decent NFL player, but just didn't fit with us right now. Kehl is still kicking around the league, now with the Redskins. I know Spags took him in when he got the St. Louis gig. I wonder if Kehl survived cuts today.... just looked it up, and nope, another roster casualty.

Yeah, he has talent, and he'll get another job somewhere, if not with us a little later. I just kind of expected that one with all the guys we have here already. But we are flush with linebackers. Kind of reminds me of us cutting Kehl years back, you can see the talent there, and he'll probably be a decent NFL player, but just didn't fit with us right now. Kehl is still kicking around the league, now with the Redskins. I know Spags took him in when he got the St. Louis gig. I wonder if Kehl survived cuts today.... just looked it up, and nope, another roster casualty.

Yeah, I saw that he got cut today, too...I always like to scan the list to look for former Giants who got cut again.

It's especially disappointing when you look at the total shit depth we've had at LB in the last decade. Hell, we couldn't even field three decent LBs two years ago.