SportsWrath

Eagles 10-6 Giants 9-7

Nas

Didnt forget it but Boley needs to play in open space......if he were a middle LBer do you not think he would have been put there already?

You need a big body and a certain mindset to play the middle

You don't need to tell me, I suggest you write Perry Fewell, because he's the one who said that Boley might play some MLB this year. Might be Boley, might be Rivers. Personally I think Boley should stay at WLB, because that's where I think he has thrived and for continuity's sake. Don't see a reason to move Boley out of position when he plays so well at his current one. But it's at least a possibility because Fewell said it, not me.

I'm good, welcome back. I don't know about the Bronx, but Vegas is 108 today. Brutal.

You live in Vegas.......cool

Have you placed your Giants SB bet yet.......what are the odds

Its 99 with humidity here in the NYC area

I like Vegas when you get away from the strip.....most people don't know what a great family place it is in the burbs

You don't need to tell me, I suggest you write Perry Fewell, because he's the one who said that Boley might play some MLB this year. Might be Boley, might be Rivers. Personally I think Boley should stay at WLB, because that's where I think he has thrived and for continuity's sake. Don't see a reason to move Boley out of position when he plays so well at his current one. But it's at least a possibility because Fewell said it, not me.

Yes I do not know why we change a thing other than work Terrell Thomas in at and give Markus Kuhn a shot at the Tolleffson role......why mess with success?

Again for the millionth time Chase lays the wood on people and works back in space well to defend the pass...........he is a HUGE upgrade from the 6 ft 235 lb Pierce who constantly had passes completed to the TE standing right next to him.......made me want to vomit

If you listen to the Perry Fewell interview he was doing back flips over Blackburns knowledge on the field

I do not want to see yet another teams cast off worked into our LBer corp and turn it into a fiasco.....lets go with what we have and develop our own draftees.

Yes I do not know why we change a thing other than work Terrell Thomas in at and give Markus Kuhn a shot at the Tolleffson role......why mess with success?

Again for the millionth time Chase lays the wood on people and works back in space well to defend the pass...........he is a HUGE upgrade from the 6 ft 235 lb Pierce who constantly had passes completed to the TE standing right next to him.......made me want to vomit

If you listen to the Perry Fewell interview he was doing back flips over Blackburns knowledge on the field

I do not want to see yet another teams cast off worked into our LBer corp and turn it into a fiasco.....lets go with what we have and develop our own draftees.

You're worried about nothing, though. It's already been said by Fewell that Chase is the starting middle linebacker going into camp. Other players like Boley and Rivers possibly getting some practice reps in there isn't that big a deal. There's all kinds of personnel packages the Giants will employ, sometimes it might include Jacquian Williams and Boley on the field with 7 DB's. Sometimes it might be Rivers and Boley. What is certain, is that Boley is the only true 3 down linebacker we have that we know of, coming out of last season.

Getting Rivers is fine. If he plays the Mike and wins that job, fine, and we know we have a proven commodity right behind him. If Chase wins it, that's fine too. Ideally you WANT starting caliber players as your backups, anyway. You want guys that can come in when the guy in front of him gets hurt and the team doesn't miss a beat.

So... trust that the people who set the depth chart will put the best players on the field and leave it at that. I know you think that Chase is the second coming of Mike Singletary, but if Rivers somehow beats him, then it will be ok... because that would mean Rivers is awesome enough to beat out the mighty Chase Blackburn!

Yeah, whatever........I would not know this guy Rivers if I tripped over him. Jerry's record of bringing free agent trash at LBer is the stuff of legend.

He made a good move with Kavika Mitchell then failed to re-sign him, , and after a long takeoff runway, Boley seems to finally be panning out. Ernie stuck us with the midget MLBer for 8 yrs.

The smart move would have been to trade up for Clay Mathews a couple of years ago......but who knew?

The trouble is they always give these guys guaranteed money then insist they be used, for better or worse. How could a team be so good at drafting DE's and so bad at picking LBers........I do have high hopes for this kid Williams.......he saved our season last year in San Fran

Back in the Day we were LBer University

That's nice of Clayton to predict a barely winning season for the SB Champs.......I wonder if he noticed the Giants were surging last year

and have lost nothing to speak of.......upgraded with Wilson and Terrell Thomas if you ask me......Blackburn all season, all the time this year.

JPP at 295, and a TE at the same weight AND RIPPED

Here is my prediction-

Giants 12-4 and another trip to the SB to face Bellicheck.......another ending with Gisselle cursing up a storm waiting for the elevator

"My husband can throw the ball.......he cannot catch the Fnnnnn ball too" :ShakeBoobs: LOL

Washington 10-6 ........ I like Like Mike, the guy is a winner and now has a legit QB

Eagles 6-10 as Vick gets mashed by a Blackburn JPP sandwich and is out for the season.....Andy gets shown the door

Cowboys 5-11 just because they are due to totally disintegrate......I hear Ware is not well...Jerry gets another facelift and his ears meet on top of his head

How you doin Nas.......how is life treating you? :surf:

Jack is back!!!!!

Jack is back!!!!!

yes JM4P ...it's great to have his shrewd in depth analysis and unparalelled intellectual mind back with us once again .......in readiness for another season on Sportswrath .....how did we cope in his absence i ask ?

regards

UK

Hi UK.............my mind is deep in the UFEA Cup right now........and you will probably hate me for doing this (jinx factor) but I'm seeing an England/Germany final. Good Luck to you guys today

PS- I just read cricket is now the 2nd most popular game on earth and some games last a week WTF? Wha is the point of that sport anyway...how do you score points?

Hi UK.............my mind is deep in the UFEA Cup right now........and you will probably hate me for doing this (jinx factor) but I'm seeing an England/Germany final. Good Luck to you guys today

PS- I just read cricket is now the 2nd most popular game on earth and some games last a week WTF? Wha is the point of that sport anyway...how do you score points?

Jack ....... If England beat Italy on Sun they play Germany in the SEMI-FINAL ( they cannot play each other in the final )

Glad you are enjoying the Euro Soccer ...it has been great to watch so far

I love Cricket ........i still play .....chess on a big green field.

regards UK

Sorry you are right its Spain France today

Germany is coming on strong but with Rooney back England has a shot

What did Rooney do anyway........who did he kick?

He is the "Meta World Peace" of the soccer world.....whats next a head butt LOL

LOL.

Anybody who thinks they "understand" women obviously doesn't.

No one understands an entire segment of society... the whole thing was a joke... shit I'll say who the fuck cares about understanding them... look good, have a thick wallet and you get what you want.. which ultimately pussy. shit we put up with all kinds of crap for that one piece alone. We nod and pretend to "understand" don't we?