SportsWrath

Treehugger... say the word... it's on, bitch.

Sephiroth

Did any of you guys even watch the last game? He had plenty of opportunities and did NOTHING. The guy blows and you guys need to get over the fact he's tall. That's all he is, and that means nothing.

Ramses Barden = Soak 'n' Gro Sinorce Moss

Yes, Treehugger. I have heard your vile, hurtful words at the Giants' savior, Ramses Barden. However, as our franchise continues to lose receivers at a record clip, this venom you spew is coming back to haunt you... to "boomerang," as it were.

Anyone with common sense would realize that Ramses Barden is hands down, the GREATEST receiver in NFL history, he just hasn't been given a shot by the evil Kevin Gilbride. Barden is Randy Moss with the brains of Jerry Rice. He's Chris Carter on third down, but with the moves like Jagger.

I feel this in every fiber of my being. Ramses Barden will go down as the greatest WR to ever play the game. SO GREAT will he be for the Giants this season, that I will bet you ONE U.S. DOLLAR (roughly $375.00 Australian currency) that Barden starts the first game of the season... as number four or better on the depth chart. I will put my money where my mouth is because I have faith in the Pharaoh, and I know upper-echelon talent when I see it... a skill you clearly lack.

So what do you say, Wombat-boy? Willing to bet a buck?

4th? You're really making a statement there Seph. With Mannigham and Thomas gone, and Hixon coming back, it's probably a battle between Barden and Jerrigan for 4th...fuck it, my dollar's on JJ. You're on.

I'm guessiung you've been saving my anti-Barden stuff for a while now. :laugh:

4th? You're really making a statement there Seph. With Mannigham and Thomas gone, and Hixon coming back, it's probably a battle between Barden and Jerrigan for 4th...fuck it, my dollar's on JJ. You're on.

I'm guessiung you've been saving my anti-Barden stuff for a while now. :laugh:

YES! Finally... sweet, SWEET revenge will be mine!