SportsWrath

New Jet City

jranieli

Guest StrahansGap

Gary Myers has always bet against the giants and rooted for the jets. He's a real doucher. When I saw his Super Bowl prediction for the Giants to win, I actually got angry.

To add insult to injury, in today's daily news he picked the Cowboys to win the NFC east next year. He had the giants and packers going in as wild cards.

A great friend of mine is a diehard Jet fan and he was texting me, very congratulatory, and almost seemed as happy as I was on the Giants win. Even before the S.F. game I jokingly said there's room on the bandwagon, and he said, "oh, I'm on! I'm pulling for the Giants all the way!" That's a good dude, there.

Gary Myers has always bet against the giants and rooted for the jets. He's a real doucher. When I saw his Super Bowl prediction for the Giants to win, I actually got angry.

To add insult to injury, in today's daily news he picked the Cowboys to win the NFC east next year. He had the giants and packers going in as wild cards.

You'd think that Gary Myers would hate the Jets, didn't Richard Todd stuff him into a locker?