SportsWrath

Any news on our Injuries?

osi724dasack

Pick 6s don't count, Pdub. Haha

I was a d-back and a gunner on ST. Kickoff team was my favorite part of football. I did some kick and punt returning too.

well damn.

i did play organized football for jv and varsity back in highschool.

I was a cornerback, the punter and placeholder and 3rd quarterback. I did start the last 2 games of my senior year at qb though.

Pick 6s don't count, Pdub. Haha

I was a d-back and a gunner on ST. Kickoff team was my favorite part of football. I did some kick and punt returning too.

I did that till I pulled my hamstring so badly fell flat on my face in the middle of the field with no one around me... my hammy so fucked up my leg was bent the whole time n looked like there's a snake underneath my skin... as im laying htere trying to catch my breath and absorb the pain... a friend runs to me and is yelling "get the fuck up.. get the fuck up" and kicks me right on my hammy .. talk about a fucking double whammy lol

I only played one year... started off as a gunner on special teams but by the end of the season I was the starting corner. Nobody completed a pass in my zone for the whole season. NOBODY.

They begged me to come back for another season, but I was too into surfing and playing bass.

My claim to fame is I once just missed a sack on Kelley Washington, the UT stand out WR who got drafted by the Bengals, played a little there and with NE and Baltimore.

He played QB for my schools big rival and in the play he released the ball just before me and our MLB hit him. I got there first and delivered a crushing blow in the ribs, nano seconds later our MLB hit him up high. He actually completed the pass but I garuntee he remembers that hit. lol