SportsWrath

Any news on our Injuries?

osi724dasack

I heard JaQuain Williams (foot) Hakeem Nicks (shoulder) and Webster (hamstring)

All missed practice. Should we be worried? Maybe there severe injuries if there missing superbowl practice.

The usual Bradshaw, Baas, Herzlich etc... Didn't practice but we expect that since it's been routine.

But Jaquain, Webster, and Nicks are all 100% needed by us for the passing game on both sides.

None of the injuries were serious in the first place.. at this point of the season both teams are nicked up... although Gronk's injury looked nasty. My guess is 2 weeks is enough for everyone to heal given none of those injuries were significant.

JaQuain was wearing a boot on his foot yesterday.

And Nas, if someone missed practice for the superbowl its not minor.

These guys will play, obviously Duh.

But will they be 100% like we need them to be.

I know so much more about football then you do Nas. I hate soccer.

JaQuain was wearing a boot on his foot yesterday.

And Nas, if someone missed practice for the superbowl its not minor.

These guys will play, obviously Duh.

But will they be 100% like we need them to be.

I know so much more about football then you do Nas. I hate soccer.

Fuck soccer... I was very good at it. Easily the best on my HS team and made the SJU team as a freshman (couldn't play because I had to work 12 hrs a day 7 days a week to make ends meet). But I never enjoyed as it there was a lot more let downs than ups.

I played football with my friends growing up and was very good at it... we played lots of other neighborhoods and we hardly lost. Don't tell me you're better than me at football since obviously you dont know much about me outside of this board... not saying I'm better than you either... just saying. I didn't know JW was wearing a boot but that tells me it's a bit more serious than I though.. however it sounds like a stress fracture.. hairline fracture type of deal and those types of injures once you're body is warmed up and you're in the heat of hte game.. you don't feel them. They only hurt later when you're body has cooled down.

:LMAO: Bet your safeties made a lot of shoestring tackles...huh?

Lol I wasn't even on the field. My coach was adamant about getting his seniors playing time. I'm a sophomore and the fastest guy on the team and he sticks me at DE and scout team OL. I'm like dude... Wtf? I was a beast on JV tho.