SportsWrath

Not sure this has been talked about, but.....

MakeMeSomeFoodHo

Guest StrahansGap

The giants beat the patriots in the superbowl, ruining the patriots perfect season, 4 years ago.

And Jerome Bettis is from Detroit.

I also heard about this. Did you hear about the David Tyree catch?

Guest StrahansGap

I also heard that they are playing in Indianapolis. This is significant because NY Giants quarterback Eli Manning's brother Peyton, PLAYED in Indianapolis for a very long time. It's also significant because the last time the Giants were in the Super Bowl....it was against the same team they're playing this time around.....the patriots!

Eli Manning will be the quarterback of the Giants when they play in Indianapolis at Superbowl 46. Did you know there's an NFL team in Indianapolis named the Colts, and they have a quarterback who also has the last name Manning. His name is Peyton. And you know what's amazing about this?. THEY'RE BROTHERS!!!!!!

And that's not all, this story just gets so much better, you won't believe this next part.........I'll save this nugget for later, but in the meantime, can you guess what it is?

Eli Manning will be the quarterback of the Giants when they play in Indianapolis at Superbowl 46. Did you know there's an NFL team in Indianapolis named the Colts, and they have a quarterback who also has the last name Manning. His name is Peyton. And you know what's amazing about this?. THEY'RE BROTHERS!!!!!!

And that's not all, this story just gets so much better, you won't believe this next part.........I'll save this nugget for later, but in the meantime, can you guess what it is?

Um, Jerome Bettis is from.......Detroit?

Guest StrahansGap

See, that's true, but no, this is bigger.

Oooooh, ooooh....I know. Brady wears #12 and Eli wears #10. The difference is 2. If the Giants win, that will be 2, yes 2 super bowl rings for Eli. Is that it???

They have father who played QB too but he never made it to a superbowl... oh and there is a lesser brother they all try to talk up as the best. But we all know he sucks ass