SportsWrath

Don't think I forgot about you TYne!!!!

TrashTalker92

I can understand it's no big deal since we beat the cowgirls. Yet still. This clown can't be missing FG. Since it was from only the 40. Given the weather and all. We need this clown to be more in the money if we are to go deep into the playoff. This is the type of crap that can end your season. I know we haven't really talk about Tynes but everytime he kicks. Some of us still get a little scared.

I can understand it's no big deal since we beat the cowgirls. Yet still. This clown can't be missing FG. Since it was from only the 40. Given the weather and all. We need this clown to be more in the money if we are to go deep into the playoff. This is the type of crap that can end your season. I know we haven't really talk about Tynes but everytime he kicks. Some of us still get a little scared.

How the fuck did we let David Akers go to SF smh

I hate him. Not as a person but as a kicker. No leg. I see these other kickers blasting kicks from 50+ and for Tynes and the Giants its not even an option. Thats a huge problem and shouldnt happen at the pro level. Thanks for finally hitting that kick against the Packers Tynes but I hope you aren't with the team next season.

Tynes will always be mediocre in my opinion. Thankfully, the NFL instituted the Tynes Rule for kickoffs, otherwise, his lameness would be even more glaring.

His stats are very deceiving.....the Giants don't even bother asking him to attempt field goals that guys like Janikowski, Gould, Akers, and Bryant try on a regular basis.

On the biggest game of the season, he once again misses an easy kick.....seems like this has been going on for decades. I can't understand how this dude is better than Matt Bryant of Jay Feeley....at least those guys have a fucking leg.

I'm just glad the Giants blew the Cowboys out, because early in the 4th, that easy miss was looking like it would come back to haunt the Giants.

You have to think that the NCAA will produce at least one kicker better than Tynes that we could either draft very late, or else sign as an UFA to at least give this dope a challenge. I'm still pissed we went into 2011 with this dude.