SportsWrath

~~POWER RANKINGS~~

jerseygiantfan

Other than a defense, I don't see what Baltimore brings to the table. Joe Skinny sucks. And Ray Rice is their only offense.....

They were my pick to take the division from the Steelers but I fail to see how they are better than the Giants.

Seeing as all hope is pretty much lost for a 1st round bye, I'm hoping the Bears are our first round opponent.

Me too, the defense is vulnerable and the offense, other than Forte, sucks. Cutler has his moments....but when Earl Bennet is your top receiving threat, you aren't scary.

Hester is insane, though....if he could only catch a football, imagine how dynamic he'd be.

Other than a defense, I don't see what Baltimore brings to the table. Joe Skinny sucks. And Ray Rice is their only offense.....

They were my pick to take the division from the Steelers but I fail to see how they are better than the Giants.

LOL....I see the Spanish lessons are working..... :cool:

True. And they get majorly confused..........

"I thinking wear is what you do to the clothes, not a location!" :smartass:

lol, yup, lots of confusing nuances in the English language.

Shit, I'm not sure I know the difference between "passed" and "past" and I've been exposed to only English all my life.

lol, yup, lots of confusing nuances in the English language.

Shit, I'm not sure I know the difference between "passed" and "past" and I've been exposed to only English all my life.

Passed deals with physical... past deals with time/emotions... and I get them confused still.

The Bears are going to be scary if they ever get Cutler a reliable and physical wide receiver. Until then, they are going to get about as far as a Wild Card playoff berth.

Thing is...Culter gets hit about 85% of the time he drops back to pass...after 16 games that shit has to start taking a toll on his body...not to mention his mind. ....

C. Wagon

Thing is...Culter gets hit about 85% of the time he drops back to pass...after 16 games that shit has to start taking a toll on his body...not to mention his mind. ....

C. Wagon

True, thats probably why he pussed out in the NFC Championship game last yr.

C. Wagon

They have been much better than last year about that, though. Last year was a debacle.