SportsWrath

Andy Rooney Passed- RIP Big Giants fan

JackStroud

Guest StrahansGap

We'll win big this Sunday Andy, and bring you our 4th Lombardi for your Inaugural Year up in heaven.. ^_^

Fuck that shanty prick. I don't think one Giants player gives a shit about him....and they most certainly won't be trying any harder because of him either.

Fuck that shanty prick. I don't think one Giants player gives a shit about him....and they most certainly won't be trying any harder because of him either.

whats up with this?

I thought you a reasonable guy......was Andy your landlord or something?

If you're implying Andy was a racist, he actually got a arrested in Florida in the 1940's while in the army for refusing to leave his seat in the blacks only section of a bus, he opposed the segregation......Andy despised racisim

I happened to like the guy as did most people....he was a 30 yr Giants fan........attended every game

as for the 53 guys on the team........I doubt you can speak for them :confused:

whats up with this?

I thought you a reasonable guy......was Andy your landlord or something?

If you're implying Andy was a racist, he actually got a arrested in Florida in the 1940's while in the army for refusing to leave his seat in the blacks only section of a bus, he opposed the segregation......Andy despised racisim

I happened to like the guy as did most people....he was a 30 yr Giants fan........attended every game

as for the 53 guys on the team........I doubt you can speak for them :confused:

I doubt you can as well.

I'm with Jack on this one. That's an an inordinate and puzzling amount of hostility for a whimsical, sometimes grumpy but ultimately harmless old man.

I'm not sure he even knows who he's talking about.......maybe he thinks Mickey Rooney just died :rolleyes:

let me look up shanty....not really familiar with the term

here you go-

Shanty-" A roughly built, often ramshackle cabin; a shack. [Probably from Canadian French chantier, hut in a lumber camp, from French, timberyard, from Old French,"

I think that illuminates it all- One of Andy's 3 homes must be a shanty........hmmmmm sounds odd :rolleyes:

Or maybe Blue in Canada lives in the French Canadian Provinces and inhabits a Shanty in an old French Canadian Lumber camp........now there is a visual- A shanty with cable and access to 60 minutes no doubt :freaked:

I'm with Jack on this one. That's an an inordinate and puzzling amount of hostility for a whimsical, sometimes grumpy but ultimately harmless old man.

Hey I'm not even half the dude's age but just as grumpy :D

Fuck Andy Rooney.

Nothing but a sanctimonious douche.

I never got past the whole Nixon / Cobain thing.

Obviously

My opinion is Courtney had a hand in that......you always look at the spouse

As for Nixon...........LOL.........now there was a Douche

I think the Mods should move my post to the G.Discussion forum.......I never imagined it would get this response.......the guy was a loyal Giants fan........will you give him that for Christmas Sakes :furious:

Fuck Andy Rooney.

Nothing but a sanctimonious douche.

I never got past the whole Nixon / Cobain thing.

Obviously

Yah, his statement on Cobain was baffling.

Especially: "If [Cobain] applied the same brain to his music that he applied to his drug-infested life, it's reasonable to think that his music may not have made much sense either."

That isn't even coherent.

He wanted people to hero-worship a liar and demonize a sick and depressed individual. I've had absolutely no respect for that dude for a long, long time....Giants fan or not.

My opinion is Courtney had a hand in that......you always look at the spouse

As for Nixon...........LOL.........now there was a Douche

I think the Mods should move my post to the G.Discussion forum.......I never imagined it would get this response.......the guy was a loyal Giants fan........will you give him that for Christmas Sakes :furious:

there is already a thread on this in the g.discussion forum.

I'm sure we could isolate at least 2 stupid comments you've made in your life

Not about something I know nothing about, like he obviously did. He even admitted to not knowing his story, band, or music.

im off this post..........ridiculous comments..........I'm changing the title

Ya because everybody should like the guy because you do and the man's a Giant fan. :rolleyes:

I don't like you, you're a Giant fan.

You also comment on shit you have no idea about, too, so I guess you and Rooney have that in common.

im off this post..........ridiculous comments..........I'm changing the title

It's actually sad that a man can't be left alone even in passing... May he rest in peace. and don't worry Jack.. Imma take care of Storm for you :flex:

It's actually sad that a man can't be left alone even in passing... May he rest in peace. and don't worry Jack.. Imma take care of Storm for you :flex:

Fine, that's the last time I invite you out for a drink when you're in Niagara Falls :smartass:

Guest StrahansGap

He is probably referring to "shanty Irish"....Irish Trash....

Dingdingdingdingding!!!! We've got a winner folks....we've got a winner!!!

whats with Kurt Cobain........was he some kind of homicidle maniac musical genius?

I honestly could not tell you one Kurt Cobain #1 hit :rolleyes:

had a nice looking woman

Because only #1 hits determine who is talented, influential and inspirational :rolleyes:

And Courtney Love was and is gross. I wouldn't touch that with your dick.

Guest StrahansGap

Because only #1 hits determine who is talented, influential and inspirational :rolleyes:

And Courtney Love was and is gross. I wouldn't touch that with your dick.

Storm, you might not believe it, but I agree 100% with your stance. The cobain comment got to me too. But it was a shot at my generation as well. He was trying to ask why all of us who grew up in the 90's were so angry. He asked why we were so angry and depressed. He tried saying that his generation had it worse by having to deal with growing up during the world wars and the depression. Boo fucking hoo!! How much did Rooney purchase his first home for, 15,000 dollars? He probably paid it off 5 years into his career. And don't give me the "it's all relative" line of bullshit. It's not even close. After the depression, EVERYONE lived the American dream......now it's just a dream.