SportsWrath

Andy Rooney Passed- RIP Big Giants fan

JackStroud

Storm, you might not believe it, but I agree 100% with your stance. The cobain comment got to me too. But it was a shot at my generation as well. He was trying to ask why all of us who grew up in the 90's were so angry. He asked why we were so angry and depressed. He tried saying that his generation had it worse by having to deal with growing up during the world wars and the depression. Boo fucking hoo!! How much did Rooney purchase his first home for, 15,000 dollars? He probably paid it off 5 years into his career. And don't give me the "it's all relative" line of bullshit. It's not even close. After the depression, EVERYONE lived the American dream......now it's just a dream.

:clap:

Maybe I like you a little bit. :laugh:

Guest StrahansGap

well now that Andy's dead you can go buy that $15K house

what a bunch of pea brains :busted_cop:

I've been flipping through 4 different channels looking for some post game analysis. So far, nobody has mentioned Rooney. Could it be that nobody gives a shit?????

LOL!!! When I teach on the grad level...its ta-da...ethno-cultural studies... :laugh:

I had to look it up, and checked the urban dictionary to make sure I wasn't missing anything, and this is what I assumed he meant, turns out, it was, just applied to the Irish:

A melodic sea tune, sung by a group of sailors, soldiers, or misfits; according to Meghan, Jordan, and Oliver.

OR anyone of low value to Meghan, Jordan, and Oliver.

I had to look it up, and checked the urban dictionary to make sure I wasn't missing anything, and this is what I assumed he meant, turns out, it was, just applied to the Irish:

A melodic sea tune, sung by a group of sailors, soldiers, or misfits; according to Meghan, Jordan, and Oliver.

OR anyone of low value to Meghan, Jordan, and Oliver.

yes man....American English is a wonderful bastard language of amalgamations...big influences from Black, Irish and Jewish cultures.