SportsWrath

Six Years Ago...

BronxRik

...to the day, we crushed Washington 36-0. Why is this significant? After watching the late game and during the Sunday night game pre show, my mom went to the hospital with what she thought was very bad heartburn. My sister and I sat through the night waiting for test results only to discover she had been having mini heart attacks all weekend long. By Monday morning, she had passed away. In loving memory of my mother, the Gmen will abuse Miami as they did Washington six years ago. God bless, RIP, and GO GeeeeeeMen.

......and if i remember correctly Wellington Mara had just passed away on the 25th Oct a few days before this game too ............and then we crushed his biggest rival 36-0

( lost my own father 3 weeks before this date in Oct 05 ...the day before we beat Denver in that big 4th Q comeback win for Eli.

strange memories

regards to you Rik

UK

...to the day, we crushed Washington 36-0. Why is this significant? After watching the late game and during the Sunday night game pre show, my mom went to the hospital with what she thought was very bad heartburn. My sister and I sat through the night waiting for test results only to discover she had been having mini heart attacks all weekend long. By Monday morning, she had passed away. In loving memory of my mother, the Gmen will abuse Miami as they did Washington six years ago. God bless, RIP, and GO GeeeeeeMen.

Rest in peace Momma Bronx, Rik. :(

My Mom passed away 26 years ago on 10/21/85....a day we beat the Redskins...GOD Bless man..she just had a "cold"...turned out it was galloping pneumonia.