SportsWrath

Marlins offfered Dontrelle Willis for David Wright

Goliath

I actually have heard rumors like this that i thought werent true.

That's like trading God for Jesus.

how can you pick that chump Jesus over me???

how can you pick that chump Jesus over me???

Exactly. That's why it'd be a horrible trade.

I'm glad you see it my way God.

that would have been pretty dumb for the marlins if you ask me. why would they have pissed off cabrera and moved him from third base?

Because it's David Wright.

Unless last year was a fluke, Dontrelle Willis is one of the best pitchers in the

game.

David Wright has already established himself as one of the top 3rd baseman in the National League, maybe the best 3rd baseman in the NL, I`d rather have someone who could help you every day that every 5 days.

Its a bind, and just so you know, Mr. Minaya said no quickly.

Besides, once he becomes a Free Agent he will become a met.

Omar laughed in their faces and hung up, no worries.

That's what the Fab 4 said about EA when he found out what Lavar wanted. And look what happened :cwy:

Unless last year was a fluke, Dontrelle Willis is one of the best pitchers in the

game.

There is no trade value worthy straight up for David Wright :worshippy:

Every Yankee Fan in the World wants this trade...Warner Wolf on ABC Radio said Wright wasn't enough :LMAO:

He looks like Mickey Mantle without the booze....he scares Yankee fans....if he wasn't there all we'd have to scare them with is Jose Reyes...who is like Ricky Hendersons "good son".

I'd take Willis but not for any starter...we got Delgado for Mike Jacobs...remember?

Every Yankee Fan in the World wants this trade...Warner Wolf on ABC Radio said Wright wasn't enough :LMAO:

He looks like Mickey Mantle without the booze....he scares Yankee fans....if he wasn't there all we'd have to scare them with is Jose Reyes...who is like Ricky Hendersons "good son".

I'd take Willis but not for any starter...we got Delgado for Mike Jacobs...remember?

How long does Willis have on his contract? Isnt this his contract year? On a strickly player for player basis Willis is one of the few players that you could even consider trading DWright for.

A strike out pitcher with the ability to win 20 games a year for a 3rd baseman who in his frist full season battted .307 with 27 dingers... that has to translate to a potential of .340 with 40hr...

Wright is such a fan favorite he is un-touchable, especially for the whitebread Mets fans... we need one star player who speaks English as his native language!

that would be such a horrible trade for the Mets. Willis is EXTREMELY over rated. Plus he's a black pitcher and black pitchers suck. Wright is a rising superstar who plays 3rd base and will help you everyday. Even if Willis continues to be good(which is HIGHLY unlikely), he can only help you win every 5 days.

that would be such a horrible trade for the Mets. Willis is EXTREMELY over rated. Plus he's a black pitcher and black pitchers suck. Wright is a rising superstar who plays 3rd base and will help you everyday. Even if Willis continues to be good(which is HIGHLY unlikely), he can only help you win every 5 days.

Bob Gibson, Dave Stewart, Doc Gooden???

Its a tough trade, but I would take Dontrelle. He's a young Ace with a healthy arm, that's gold.

yeah he scares the yanks..all 6 games that we play you...I like Wright but I think that this trade would work out great if the Pests did it..When Arizona beat the Yanks in the WS they did it on Pitching..when the White Sox won the series last year they did it on Pitching.

and

Martinez

Willis

Glavine

Zambrano

Trashel/Bannister

as your rotation would win you the NL (East for sure)

But as I said I like Wright very talented player for years to come!!

I would not give up Wright for anyone right now. It kind of brings back memories of the Juan Samuel for Lenny Dykstra and Roger McDowell trade. What a low point in Mets history. Sorry for bringing it up for some who still feel the pain.

you're still pissed about that Yankee phenom who hurt his arm in the bar fight. :P

Who Brien Taylor? hahahahaha :clap: oh shit, I cant believe you brought him up. Much props. That kid did put up some ridiculous minor league numbers and he definitely was black.....just look how he spells Brien. He probaly would have sucked like Brazelton and the million other great black hope pitching prospects.

We also gave them one of our top pitching prospects, Yusemerio Petit.

Who Brien Taylor? hahahahaha :clap: oh shit, I cant believe you brought him up. Much props. That kid did put up some ridiculous minor league numbers and he definitely was black.....just look how he spells Brien. He probaly would have sucked like Brazelton and the million other great black hope pitching prospects.

i was living in NY at the time. There was 3 years of build up followed by 2 years of destruction. I don't think he ever faced a batter in the bigs, did he?