SportsWrath

Marlins offfered Dontrelle Willis for David Wright

Goliath

that would be such a horrible trade for the Mets. Willis is EXTREMELY over rated. Plus he's a black pitcher and black pitchers suck. Wright is a rising superstar who plays 3rd base and will help you everyday. Even if Willis continues to be good(which is HIGHLY unlikely), he can only help you win every 5 days.

Are you serious? What does being black have to do with being a great pitcher? Stats don't lie, Willis is a dominant pitcher no matter what color he is.

ESPN radio reported that Minaya said the proposal was so rediculous he wouldn't even mention it to the Wilpons.

If the Mets traded Wright, the fallout would be tremendous. Wright is gonna be an awesome player for a long time. Willis is a great pitcher, but I don't want anyone at that cost.

Especially straight up.

Here's an idea that's got me a little bit more intrigued. Cabrera and Willis for Wright.

oof. that certainly does sweeten the pot, but there is something about home grown talent, especially a guy who is a lifelong met fan. I know that's thinking with my heart as a fan but.......I guess thats why I'll never be a GM :doh: