SportsWrath

My take on the state of the 2011 GIANTS

osi724dasack

5 games in and I'm high so I'll just skip to the grades and I'll provide a provocative Analysis tommorow.

Eli: B+ his deep ball is off

RBs: B (see oline)

TE: B for Ballard

WR: B+

OlIne: F! Beatty has been par, Diehl has been absolutely horrible maybe even one of the worst in the league so far, Baas has been decent, Snee has been good but hasn't been himself at all so far, KMac is a year older and has been par overall. Diehl is the major problem on the line IMO

DE: A with the absence of Tuck and Osi our depth has been great, however Tuck needs to get back

DT: C+ Linval, Canty, And our depth have all looked solid and even real good, but who else can I blame for the run D? Makes me believe they have been inconsistent. But closer to solid and Linval looks promising. Can't wait for Marvin Austin next year.

LBs: B. With Goffs injury We lack a legitimate MLB, however Boley and Williams have been outstanding on the outside and in coverage.

S: B

Cb: B-

ST: C

Def coaching: D+

Off coaching: C

Tom Coughlin: C+

Jerry Reese: B+

Overall the big problems are our O-Line which is the worst it's been since 04. 14 sacks and 80 yards rushing per game this year. And the defensive scheme of Perry Fewell. Also Gillbride is inconsistent but has a good scheme overall.

This team

Should still go 10-6 but if we go 8-8 which we easily can do then I'm fully onboard for a coaching change and the trade of Osi and the cuts of Diehl and Canty. (Canty just to make cap room for OLine help.)

Nah I'd rather him not. I'd also rather you stay out of my threads unless your gonna contribute or add a legitimate opinion about the topic on hand.

But your usual babble about smoking pot and things of that nature is welcome in every thread?

I'm fine, think I'll keep posting.

Why you so mad?

Dont know what I said or did.

You just went off.

No hard feelings Osi, didnt know what you would get somad.

Lets just move on.

I'm mad about the Giants. I started a thread about this teams state and to discuss our team. You decide to troll it and contribute nothing towards the discussion. Surprise, surprise.

Osi, don't know why you graded the O-line starter by starter, and then leave out Boothe. In the last 6 quarters or so, he's been the weakest link by far. I don't know about Diehl, either. To me, Baas, when he's been in there, has been the best lineman. Beatty's been inconsistent, Snee has had some issues, and McKenzie, too. I wouldn't give any of them more than a C.

Osi, don't know why you graded the O-line starter by starter, and then leave out Boothe. In the last 6 quarters or so, he's been the weakest link by far. I don't know about Diehl, either. To me, Baas, when he's been in there, has been the best lineman. Beatty's been inconsistent, Snee has had some issues, and McKenzie, too. I wouldn't give any of them more than a C.

Other than week 1, Baas has been very solid. IMO, a definite upgrade over the last couple years of Shaun O'Hara.

I thought Diehl would be a Pro Bowl calibur guard, and he hasn't backed me up on that with his play. McKenzie looks like he's lost a step. And Snee, maybe he's just pressing due to having problems around him, but he's fucked shit up too. Oddly enough, the most positive areas of the line are the two guys I was most worried about, Baas and Beatty. Yes, I said Beatty. He hasn't been dominant, but he hasn't crapped the bed either.