SportsWrath

Da'Rel Scott

hlb37

I understand that this kid is pretty green and may not be where he needs to be as far as his blocking / blitz recognition goes but it would nice to see him get on the field this week.

I think his speed could be a reel asset attacking the so called "wide 9" pass rush from the Eagles.

Discuss?

I understand that this kid is pretty green and may not be where he needs to be as far as his blocking / blitz recognition goes but it would nice to see him get on the field this week.

I think his speed could be a reel asset attacking the so called "wide 9" pass rush from the Eagles.

Discuss?

Discuss what? I agree.

Yes, Ware looked exquisite in his like 3 touches!

Why would we ever suit 4 running backs when we can barely field a group of wide receivers or cornerbacks?

The only way you'll see Scott active is if Ware is not or if *knock on wood* Jacobs or Bradshaw get hurt.

Yes, Ware looked exquisite in his like 3 touches!

Why would we ever suit 4 running backs when we can barely field a group of wide receivers or cornerbacks?

The only way you'll see Scott active is if Ware is not or if *knock on wood* Jacobs or Bradshaw get hurt.

He might get activated for STs duty now Hixon is out. I'd like to see what he could do with a punt return.

Discuss?

I agree.....this kid has killer speed, and good hands.

The Eagles defense is suspect at LB and Safety....need to attack them with the TE and RBs

The Eagles defense is suspect at LB and Safety....need to attack them with the TE and RBs

You know.. my birthday is Monday the 26th.. I don't really celebrate.. and most of the time.. I only realize it's my birthday a few days after the fact.. but a W over the Eagles would make a great bday gift :blush:

What TE?

What RB do we have aside from our 3rd and 4th string guys that can be relied upon to catch the ball out of the backfield routinely?

What TE?

What RB do we have aside from our 3rd and 4th string guys that can be relied upon to catch the ball out of the backfield routinely?

Ballard is doing well and so did Ware.. there isn't a written rule that says a player must be a veteran for him to excel.

Ballard is doing well and so did Ware.. there isn't a written rule that says a player must be a veteran for him to excel.

I've been very impressed with Ballard....he's got good hands, and absorbs some heavy hits like nothing.

I've been very impressed with Ballard....he's got good hands, and absorbs some heavy hits like nothing.

Sky is the limit for a lot of our young guns. I think it was Fish (that guy is great when it comes to Giants analysis.. he, Jim, and BB25 need to get a life :P).. who pointed out this is a basically a season for them to gain experience and next season we'll be really good.