SportsWrath

Boss is a Raider

Mr. P

Sucks he's not on our team. I really liked this guy and is toughness was hard to beat. I will remember him for holding onto the ball despite getting creamed by a defender. That said, I think he's replaceable.

Could this be where and Osi trade could be secured? Trade Osi for a quality TE + a late pick.

That's it!!!! Trade Osi to Oakland to get Boss back along with 4th or 5th rounder. That there would be an adequate 'Fuck you' from the Giants to Osi given his running of the mouth as of late.

Could this be where and Osi trade could be secured? Trade Osi for a quality TE + a late pick.

Osi has kind of painted himself into a corner with the Battle of Wounded Knee strategy.

I have to believe a trade will be much harder to pull off now that Osi claims he needs surgery.

Osi has kind of painted himself into a corner with the Battle of Wounded Knee strategy.

I have to believe a trade will be much harder to pull off now that Osi claims he needs surgery.

Absolutely.....he played his hand all wrong. He's had injuries in his past and now he's broadcasting to all suiters that he might require surgery. At 30 years old and impending surgery, no team is going to want to pay him what he wants.

Like trying to get 30k out of a classic car and having only been offered 25k so the seller tells potential buyer that others would give him 40k....and by the way, I didn't tell you before, but the frame is rotted through and it might need an engine job....duhhh.

Yep, HLB and Bleedin'.

We're looking at a Vincent Jackson scenario here... you don't want to play? Don't want to practice? Fine. If you don't honor your contract it will just be daily fines and/or suspension for conduct detrimental to the team. Eventually, after Osi realizes that his behavior is only costing him more $$$ both now AND in a future deal, he'll suit up and play. And by then, he might be behind JPP on the depth chart.

Look at the V-Jax holdout last year... finally showed up and said he would play when? Around week 12 or so? Probably couldn't have held out any longer. Then this year signs his 1-year tender to STAY with the Chargers, probably hoping to re-establish his value with this year so he can cash in NEXT year. A lot of good that hold out did him.

Osi is setting himself up for a similar scenario.

Yep, HLB and Bleedin'.

We're looking at a Vincent Jackson scenario here... you don't want to play? Don't want to practice? Fine. If you don't honor your contract it will just be daily fines and/or suspension for conduct detrimental to the team. Eventually, after Osi realizes that his behavior is only costing him more $$$ both now AND in a future deal, he'll suit up and play. And by then, he might be behind JPP on the depth chart.

Look at the V-Jax holdout last year... finally showed up and said he would play when? Around week 12 or so? Probably couldn't have held out any longer. Then this year signs his 1-year tender to STAY with the Chargers, probably hoping to re-establish his value with this year so he can cash in NEXT year. A lot of good that hold out did him.

Osi is setting himself up for a similar scenario.

It's much worse for the hold out now too, 30K a day. That's why he's pretending to be hurt.