SportsWrath

Draft Pick contract update

Allstarjim

Deals are either agreed to or already signed on the following players:

Marvin Austin

Jacquian Williams

Da'Rell Scott

Tyler Sash

Still awaiting word on Amukamara, Jerrel Jernigan, James Brewer, and Greg Jones.

Did I miss anyone?

Yes, this year's rookies fall under the terms of the new CBA, so the deals for rookies are definitely lower than they have been in the past, particularly first round picks. A lot of these contracts haven't had their terms disclosed yet, however.

Da'Rel Scott has been tweeting and is very excited about getting to work. He has great enthusiasm. Also, Terrell Thomas tweeted that he had his physical and reported to camp at 195 with a 3.9% body fat. T2 is in prime physical condition.

More from twitter: Kevin Boss and the Giants have exchanged contract proposals, no word yet on how the negotiation is going.

yes the annoying rookie hold out is now, thankfully, going to be a thing of the past. For example, I think the number 2 over all pick signed with the Broncos yesterday.

For him to sign ahead of most of the other 1st rounders is a huge departure from the type of protracted negotiations and slotting that used to go on.

What they're seeing more of though is 100% guaranteed contracts for the rookie first rounders...still though, this year's rookies are getting roughly half what last year's got.

Saw the comparison between this year's 2nd overall to last year's 2nd overall on Mike and Mike this morning.

yes the annoying rookie hold out is now, thankfully, going to be a thing of the past. For example, I think the number 2 over all pick signed with the Broncos yesterday.

For him to sign ahead of most of the other 1st rounders is a huge departure from the type of protracted negotiations and slotting that used to go on.

My co worker here at work is from DEN, and is a diehard Broncos fan. He confirmed they did sign Von Miller.

Amen brutha.