SportsWrath

If we do get a LB....

gmenroc

Don't think TB will let Ruud go, but if not, I'd be stoked.

Rocky McIntosh from the Skins or Kirk Morrison of the Jags (formerly of the Raiders I think) both could be relatively cheap.

# of tackles for a LB to me is one of the best indicators. Means they find the ball and have range.

Thoughts?

A big time middle linebacker would be nice, but we are so restricted with the cap. Stephen Tulloch is an UFA and Detroit is already offering him 6m a yr with 10m guaranteed. Giants would have to really work the books to best the offer and some are saying he's loyal to the Titans and wants to stay there and will give Tennessee every opportunity to match any offer.

Goff is mediocre, not going to cut it in our division with exceptional TE's and RB's. At this point, MLB and OLB have to be on the table to upgrade. I would agree that OLB is the priority, simply because Sintim has shown less than Goff and Bulluck is likely not returning.

Goff is mediocre, not going to cut it in our division with exceptional TE's and RB's. At this point, MLB and OLB have to be on the table to upgrade. I would agree that OLB is the priority, simply because Sintim has shown less than Goff and Bulluck is likely not returning.

When it comes to Sintim.. I don't know if he hasn't shown enough because he hasn't been given enough playing time.. or the other way around.. I do think he showed flashes when he was on the field and therefore think he should get more playing time.. or stay on the roster to develop his skills and learn the defense better.

I think Goff will be good. He was solid last year (80 tackles, 1 sack, 1 FF and 2 PD) and gave us a couple flashes of what could be. They didn't blitz him much that I can remember but I expect that to change as he grows into the role.

Don't think TB will let Ruud go, but if not, I'd be stoked.

Rocky McIntosh from the Skins or Kirk Morrison of the Jags (formerly of the Raiders I think) both could be relatively cheap.

# of tackles for a LB to me is one of the best indicators. Means they find the ball and have range.

Thoughts?

"Stephen Nicholas, one player the Giants were thought to be heavily interested in resigned with the Falcons. Poz signed with the Jagaurs, James Anderson signed back with the Panthers, and Stephen Tulloch seems likely to end up in Detroit.

The Free agency linebacker pool is shrinking fast and the Giants have yet to upgrade, perhaps, their weakest position."

Morrison May be an Option now that Poz is in jacksonville.

Hasn't shown shit since he was drafted.

When it comes to Sintim.. I don't know if he hasn't shown enough because he hasn't been given enough playing time.. or the other way around.. I do think he showed flashes when he was on the field and therefore think he should get more playing time.. or stay on the roster to develop his skills and learn the defense better.