SportsWrath

Romo or Manning?

Cowboyz

don't think about it too long or you won't be completely honest

Mrs. Romo's body of work

112hp9d.jpg

Mrs. Manning's (center)

Brooke-Travis,AbbyManning,Lizzie-Tisch.jpg

i found manning in one bikini pic, but it wasn't a great pic as far as detail. she did look impressive tho.

alg_ohara-mcgrew.jpg

I'm gonna take mannings' body and romo's face. how gay does that sound.

yeah i know, wrong forum :P

They are both good....but they are both lacking in the hips and ass department. It would be doggie style all the way for me. Would get a bone bruise otherwise.

i don't mind the hips, but both need a little more junk

Definitely...now that I look more closely Mrs. Eli has a little more jut to her bumper...still could use a little more though.... ;)

yeah that's what sold me on her body, but like virginia, there's something about her face that bugs me.

They are both good....but they are both lacking in the hips and ass department. It would be doggie style all the way for me. Would get a bone bruise otherwise.

I agree with the hips and ass theory T, plus Miss Missouri don't look all there to me, bit spaced out look.

I agree with the hips and ass theory T, plus Miss Missouri don't look all there to me, bit spaced out look.

You're right Boo...kind of that vapid spaced out...Stepford Wife look. Arm candy...but no there ...there..

She is probably great at conventions handing out literature to the proles as they walk in. ;)