SportsWrath

Ranking the NFL QB's in 2011

BIGBLUE01

You don't have to be an Eli apologist/homer to see that that list is garbage. They had Donovan McNabb in the bottom 5 or so, then Vince Young at 20. HUH?

Wow, that guy is a complete hack... he has Peyton Manning at #6, Drew Brees at #7, and Mike Vick at #4. Rivers at #5, and Roethlisberger at #3.

And just to show you how really stupid this guy is, he has Eli at #19. Here are the names of the guys that are ahead of Eli on this guy's list for 2011, in order from worst to first:

Garrard

Stafford

Palmer

Bradford

Cutler

Matt Cassel

Tony Romo

Matt Schaub

Josh Freeman

Joe Flacco

Matt Ryan

Drew Brees

Peyton Manning

Philip Rivers

Mike Vick

Ben Roethlisberger

Aaron Rodgers

Tom Brady

Here he goes arguing that Roethlisberger is a top 3 QB and will only cement that status with another SuperBowl win, and he has Vick and Rivers ahead of SB champions like Peyton, Brees, and Eli.

You don't have to be an Eli apologist/homer to see that that list is garbage. They had Donovan McNabb in the bottom 5 or so, then Vince Young at 20. HUH?

Oh crap....lol. Forgot I was almost all the way thru when I cut n pasted. :facepalm:

True. They have Matthew Stafford ranked above Eli and McNabb...... :unsure:

Wow, that guy is a complete hack... he has Peyton Manning at #6, Drew Brees at #7, and Mike Vick at #4. Rivers at #5, and Roethlisberger at #3.

And just to show you how really stupid this guy is, he has Eli at #19. Here are the names of the guys that are ahead of Eli on this guy's list for 2011, in order from worst to first:

Garrard

Stafford

Palmer

Bradford

Cutler

Matt Cassel

Tony Romo

Matt Schaub

Josh Freeman

Joe Flacco

Matt Ryan

Drew Brees

Peyton Manning

Philip Rivers

Mike Vick

Ben Roethlisberger

Aaron Rodgers

Tom Brady

Here he goes arguing that Roethlisberger is a top 3 QB and will only cement that status with another SuperBowl win, and he has Vick and Rivers ahead of SB champions like Peyton, Brees, and Eli.

Yeah, Vick that high is just complete stupidity. Thats the problem with the NFL now, esp with fans. You can have a few good games and youre a superstar. :rolleyes: Its geared for the casual fan, which makes me sick. I thought his mention for NFL MVP was stupid.

I figured Eli would be around 10-15ish but once I saw Cassell, and holy shit Palmer too :rolleyes:, I knew this was a terrible list. Cassell needs a lot of help to be any good and can't carry a team. Also Vick is good but not #3 good. I think even the ItalianHotdog can agree this list is bullshit. There is so much stupidity it's hard to know where to start.

Garrard wrong

Stafford wrong

Palmer flat out wrong right now

Bradford wrong, but he's going to get there

Cutler Not now he isn't

Matt Cassel That's a joke

Tony Romo not right now he isn't

Matt Schaub no way

Josh Freeman closing in, this kid is good

Joe Flacco Eli throws a better pass

Matt Ryan about equal

Drew Brees No question

Peyton Manning absolutely no question

Philip Rivers yes

Mike Vick right now, it's hard to argue against this

Ben Roethlisberger Overall he's better

Aaron Rodgers Rodgers has surpassed him no question

Tom Brady When you are the best, you are better than Eli.