SportsWrath

NY Giants 2011 Opponents

BronxRik

i'm having a deja view

I think I predict the same thing year in and year out before the official schedule comes out. Spags coming back to the Meadowlands should be a fun game. You going to get tix for the 9'ers shindig?

I think I predict the same thing year in and year out before the official schedule comes out. Spags coming back to the Meadowlands should be a fun game. You going to get tix for the 9'ers shindig?

lol, no i meant dub posted that this morning. i might go to the 9er game. the last one i went to i think cody pickett was their QB with jessie palmer in reserve. Giants fans were 30%. (that's for you jimmy)

lol, no i meant dub posted that this morning. i might go to the 9er game. the last one i went to i think cody pickett was their QB with jessie palmer in reserve. Giants fans were 30%. (that's for you jimmy)

I'm thinking of coming to San Fran if its late in the season. Be my first time back since '99...who is Northern Cali beyond you and ShoeBoxx?

I'm thinking of coming to San Fran if its late in the season. Be my first time back since '99...who is Northern Cali beyond you and ShoeBoxx?

That city creeped me out with their $7 bottled water (slight exaggeration maybe).. and no homeless people.. like none. Their biggest bum has a phd.

Ah geez, I'm such a dope. I didn't even see it.

That city creeped me out with their $7 bottled water (slight exaggeration maybe).. and no homeless people.. like none. Their biggest bum has a phd.

I know the next time if I want to scare the shit out of you is have someone smelly place a bottle of perrier in the seat next to you on the subway.

I WILL be going providing it's not scabs playing. Anytime the Gmen are on the west coast, I go.

I'll be going to Arizona too. So Paul (BIGBLUE01) can get locked up again and I end up scrambling to find a way to the airport. Thank god my hotel was across the parking lot. :ermm:

If all pans out right, I'll go to New Orleans also. A promise I made to a friend...just didnt expect it to be next season. :toilet:

Thank you Mr Obvious :thumbs:

It's Captain obvious needle dick.

What's with the cock blocking, Rik? You fucking nazi mod!

Oh I posted it first...cant have that can we. Fuck this, I'm leaving!

Well it's about fucking time. It only took me 6 years to get rid of you Mr. Fists.

I WILL be going providing it's not scabs playing. Anytime the Gmen are on the west coast, I go.

I'll be going to Arizona too. So Paul (BIGBLUE01) can get locked up again and I end up scrambling to find a way to the airport. Thank god my hotel was across the parking lot. :ermm:

If all pans out right, I'll go to New Orleans also. A promise I made to a friend...just didnt expect it to be next season. :toilet:

hehehehe.....sorry bout that bud. :blush: No fighting this yr. I am NOT gonna listen or say anything to these bandwagon fans. Wont happen again. This time no hotel, just stay in my extra room.

Im goin to SF too. We'll have to meet up there too.

This time no hotel, just stay in my extra room.

Im goin to SF too. We'll have to meet up there too.

I'm a hotel kinda guy bro. No offense. I just like the ease of that stadium with the hotels across the parking lot. This year, I'm gonna book it at the Marriot if possible.

Also, dont listen to Blu... The Castro district isnt the best place to stay in SF.

I'm a hotel kinda guy bro. No offense. I just like the ease of that stadium with the hotels across the parking lot. This year, I'm gonna book it at the Marriot if possible.

Also, dont listen to Blu... The Castro district isnt the best place to stay in SF.

it's convenient to the ball park.

Going to look into NO, Arizona, Dallar or San Fran...might be able to to do one or two. So whichever two has the most attendance. Do we have the Vikings again this year? Cause its Minny or bust if we do. Gotta look at the list again.

I'm pessimistic right now, we will have to see what goes on in the offseason. I see losses to New Orleans,Green Bay, Philadelphia (2) Dallas, NY Jets, New England and also possibly Miami in the AFC East and maybe one of those West teams beat us. That's 7 or 8 losses to me. This year we beat not a single team with a winning record and played alot easier schedule