SportsWrath

Washington is not a gimme.

JMFP

The Giants could very well shit the bed against the foreskins.

I don't think the Giants will lay down....but I don't see anything telling me they'll play smart, either.

Hope I'm wrong, but I honestly don't see the Giants scoring more than 14 points this sunday.

They'll move - and drop - the ball all day. Pencil DeAngelo Hall in for at least one Eli pick, which will likely be a pick-6. I see Bradshawn fumbling twice. Jacobs will also fumble once.

Look for the special teams to suck in all phases....should be good for about 10 points worth of field position.

Tuck will play well, though...but it won't matter, because his teammates are fucking stupid.

It would not surprise me at all to see the Bears beat the Packers, only to see the Giants waste their last shot.

I'm thinking Washington will capitalize on too many unforced errors to count....final score, Washington 27 Giants 13.

The Giants could very well shit the bed against the foreskins.

I don't think the Giants will lay down....but I don't see anything telling me they'll play smart, either.

Hope I'm wrong, but I honestly don't see the Giants scoring more than 14 points this sunday.

They'll move - and drop - the ball all day. Pencil DeAngelo Hall in for at least one Eli pick, which will likely be a pick-6. I see Bradshawn fumbling twice. Jacobs will also fumble once.

Look for the special teams to suck in all phases....should be good for about 10 points worth of field position.

Tuck will play well, though...but it won't matter, because his teammates are fucking stupid.

It would not surprise me at all to see the Bears beat the Packers, only to see the Giants waste their last shot.

I'm thinking Washington will capitalize on too many unforced errors to count....final score, Washington 27 Giants 13.

You're usually a pretty positive fan, so methinks you're exercising reverse psychology here. Our 4th string squad would decimate the 'Skins. Final score: 27-17 Gmen. Unfortunately the Pack will smoke the Bears like a cheap cigar, sending our playoff hopes up in smoke.

Know what Washington has been looking at all week on film? Remember Jacobs going in for a TD, looking back at the nearest defender and showboating, borderline taunting him as he crossed the goal line? It resulted in a brief scuffle in the end zone and Bradshaw played the rest of the day. I don't think that was coincidence. TC was pissed at Jacobs. He knew they played again in a few weeks and that Jacobs gave them some bulletin board material on film. I guarantee you they've been looking at that taunt all week and will play their asses off tomorrow.

You're usually a pretty positive fan, so methinks you're exercising reverse psychology here. Our 4th string squad would decimate the 'Skins. Final score: 27-17 Gmen. Unfortunately the Pack will smoke the Bears like a cheap cigar, sending our playoff hopes up in smoke.

You might be right. But honestly, nothing would surprise me at this point. I have no idea what happened to the defense that destroyed the Bears.....they've taken the last 5 quarters off. And the offense is operating in Young Eli mode right now.

Know what Washington has been looking at all week on film? Remember Jacobs going in for a TD, looking back at the nearest defender and showboating, borderline taunting him as he crossed the goal line? It resulted in a brief scuffle in the end zone and Bradshaw played the rest of the day. I don't think that was coincidence. TC was pissed at Jacobs. He knew they played again in a few weeks and that Jacobs gave them some bulletin board material on film. I guarantee you they've been looking at that taunt all week and will play their asses off tomorrow.

Gman, you are probably right....I would not be surprised at all to see a Redskins teams play like they were the ones with playoff hopes.

You might be right. But honestly, nothing would surprise me at this point. I have no idea what happened to the defense that destroyed the Bears.....they've taken the last 5 quarters off. And the offense is operating in Young Eli mode right now.

Gman, you are probably right....I would not be surprised at all to see a Redskins teams play like they were the ones with playoff hopes.

Yo, twinkle-toes 4 prez, who's right? Me or Gmen3298172635486596078937262151728384959695847?

Yo, twinkle-toes 4 prez, who's right? Me or Gmen3298172635486596078937262151728384959695847?

You are right in that I'm applying a bit of reverse pyschology, to myself. I figure if I expect the worst, I might be pleasantly surprised (but I doubt it, alot).

I agree with Gmen that the Skins are going to come out extremely motivated.

If the Giants play with shit in their pants, it's over.

It's likely over anyway, regardless of if they win.

On the bright side, there are plenty of teams that rest their starters, and then lose in the playoffs. Hopefully, the Bears remember what the Giants did in 2007 - with absolutlely nothing to gain, they played lights-out against the unbeaten Patriots, and it carried over into their run.

When Lovie Smith was hired, he said his first goal was to beat the Packers. I'm hoping he realizes the danger of playing soft to the Pack, dropping a game to them, and then facing the possibility of losing to them in the playoffs. If the Bears beat them, they shut their bitter rivals out of the playoffs.

Another hope is that the Packers play too tight, while the Bears can play fast and loose.

They should have scheduled Giants/Redskins for 1pm, and the Carolina/Falcons game for 4pm.

Nothing would surprise me after last week. With a win and in scenario they played their worst 60 minutes of the season. If they dont have the pride to play for themselves maybe they will play hard for their coaches job. I really dont see Green Bay losing Sunday. Rodgers looks great and if he stays hot there is no reason they cant make it to Dallas. On talent the Giants should win this game but Ive said that about this team in the past and theyve made me look like a jackass on more than one occasion.

I dont see why everyone is sure GB will win this Sun? The Bears look great, and until our crappy play vs them last Sun, the Packers lost 2 straight, one to the Lions. The Bears can still get the #1 seed, so I think theyll play hard and pull out a win.

I dont see why everyone is sure GB will win this Sun? The Bears look great, and until our crappy play vs them last Sun, the Packers lost 2 straight, one to the Lions. The Bears can still get the #1 seed, so I think theyll play hard and pull out a win.

It won't matter about #1 to the Bears or Smith. Smith's first statement as HC was to sweep the Bears and I am sure they would love nothing more then to knock the Packers out.

I have seen nothing in the last 2 weeks to make me believe the giants would show up and play hard today. ZERO.

This is not a mentally tough team. Evidence the fumbling, personal fouls etc. and the blown leads / big early deficits that have plagued them all year.

You never get a consistent 4 quarter performance from these dudes.

I have seen nothing in the last 2 weeks to make me believe the giants would show up and play hard today. ZERO.

This is not a mentally tough team. Evidence the fumbling, personal fouls etc. and the blown leads / big early deficits that have plagued them all year.

You never get a consistent 4 quarter performance from these dudes.

Thats because there is no leadership on this team

lots of individual talent- no leaders or muffled leaders

Eli- Not a leader- Forget about it......its not in him

Tuck- Silent Leader

Coughlin- Senile Leader

O'Hara- Crippled leader, who ruined our season by coming back too soon, and ended his

Bulloch- Not a Leader

Fewell- On Again Off Again Leader

Gilbride- Muffled Leader- Coughlin will not let Asst Coaches speak out

Rolle- Leader but a new guy

If the Giants are hungry for the playoffs and want to prove they are not the team thats played the last 5 quarters, they'll win in a romp. If they are looking at next year, they'll lose big. I do't see this being a close game no matter who wins., If the nskins get an early 2 td lead the team will lay down. Though if the Giants get an early lead we'll all be on the edge of our seats the entire way waiting for them to blow it.

Ahh, I appreciate your pessimism, joe.... unfortunately however, in this case it is grossly misdirected.

The Giants come out and look like world-beaters. They're up 24-7 at the half and finish 38-14. The Packers, however, roll Chicago, so we're out of the playoffs... however, Mara and co. are so impressed with this Giants outburst and 10-6 record that they re-sign Coughlin for another three years... dooming us to at least two more years of December collapses, head-scratching playcalling, and first-round playoff losses to the Eagles.

Meanwhile, Bill Cowher will send the Texans surging, making the playoffs in every season with the team.

Bank on it. :TU:

Ahh, I appreciate your pessimism, joe.... unfortunately however, in this case it is grossly misdirected.

The Giants come out and look like world-beaters. They're up 24-7 at the half and finish 38-14. The Packers, however, roll Chicago, so we're out of the playoffs... however, Mara and co. are so impressed with this Giants outburst and 10-6 record that they re-sign Coughlin for another three years... dooming us to at least two more years of December collapses, head-scratching playcalling, and first-round playoff losses to the Eagles.

Meanwhile, Bill Cowher will send the Texans surging, making the playoffs in every season with the team.

Bank on it. :TU:

I dont see the giant and chicago winning together or losing together

either giants win and chicago loses or vice versa...........only one of these 4 senarios puts us in the playoffs and if coughlin does get us in he will shit the bed in the 1st playoff game either way hes gone

anyone who expects this team to make a deep run is nuts

our only hope is Chicago does not want to see the Packers in the Playoffs...........kill the snake while they can <_<