SportsWrath

NFL Map 12/26

fringe

Network has exclusive rights when televising a home game _

Ah. I didn't know that as we have no home team. Still sucks though, if you're not a fan of the local team. There's usually 4 games to choose from here, 2 earlys and 2 lates that CBS and FOX show at the same time, especially early in the season. Guess not having a local team is a good thing sometimes.

Ah. I didn't know that as we have no home team. Still sucks though, if you're not a fan of the local team. There's usually 4 games to choose from here, 2 earlys and 2 lates that CBS and FOX show at the same time, especially early in the season. Guess not h3aving a local team is a good thing sometimes.

It sucks. Now I have to go to legends where scantily clad cocktail waitresses vie for my attention.

The most advantageous viewing areas are those between major markets, where they can get multiple feeds. New London, Connecticut area for instance, gets New England AND New York stations. I discovered this one Sunday when stuck there and was worried I wouldn't get the Giants. I not only got the Giants, I got double the games I would have at home!

Central NJ gets the same sort of thing with Philly & NY but they are both NFC/FOX, so more duplicate feeds.

Yeah man...getting the first blizzard of the season that will be wasted on me as I am already on vacation. :furious: Too bad we did not get this weather last week....it might have slowed a certain personality down.... :ph34r: Anyway got the meat chili slowly cooking in the crock pot....got two loaves of garlic bread....a couple of bags of chips with salsa and jalapeno cheese....got other assorted snacks....and am ready to sit back and enjoy some football man. :punk: