SportsWrath

Moving On

Mr. P

I'm not talkin about that game anymore.

tampa lost which puts them a game behind us right now. hopefully new england can do us a solid and beat the packers. itd also be nice if the vikings can pull one out against chicago.

i second this. while i hate that it happened against the eagles and continues their dominance of us. (eagles are our daddy); I think in the long run we're better off. Hopefully we'll pick up another punter (he was bound to cost us a game) and the team will suck this in and vow not to let it happen again. Mostly though, it was Vick being Vick.

There is no moving on, this team wil get embarassed in the post season. They have no sense of clock management and their OC is more concerned with offensive ranking than winning. I'm glad I'll be sending the post season over seas.

so am i tongue.gif

There is no moving on, this team wil get embarassed in the post season. They have no sense of clock management and their OC is more concerned with offensive ranking than winning. I'm glad I'll be sending the post season over seas.

Honestly, I'll be very surprised if we beat the Packers. They'll have Rodgers back by then.

I'm not talkin about that game anymore.

tampa lost which puts them a game behind us right now. hopefully new england can do us a solid and beat the packers. itd also be nice if the vikings can pull one out against chicago.

Hardly see that happening they have QB/WR Webb starting and he is Probable with a hamstring in that game. although it would be nice

It comes down to next week. Have to handle the Packers. I think the Giants win the next two, and go in at 11-5.

I doubt it. They had their back broken and spirit crushed today. You don't bounce back when you lose such a pivotal game this late in the season, in that fashion. 28 points in 8:09???? Not sure they deserve to have a shot. I can't remember being this disgusted in many years.

I don't see how anyone with any passion for the Giants can be "over" a game like that in an hour. Maybe it's a defense mechanism.

i mean it still sucks, but the fact is we can clinch with a win next week.

i dont see how anyone with any passion for the giants can not care whether the team wins or loses next week when a win will get them in the playoffs.

I don't see how anyone with any passion for the Giants can be "over" a game like that in an hour. Maybe it's a defense mechanism.

Yes, it's definitely a defense mechanism......I can either choose to dwell on having a gourmet meal tossed in the toilet, or I can look forward to my next meal.

I'm of the opinion that once you are in the playoffs anything can happen.

Noone thought we "deserved" to be in the playoffs in 2007 either.

Pretty sure we got swept that season by a division rival we would later see in the playoffs.

anything can happen, and you gotta make the playoffs to have a chance.

Listen, the Giants kicked the shit out of the Eagles for most of the game, and then got stupid and sloppy, and lost. Maybe next time around they'll put in a full 60 minutes.....but the point is, fuck it, let's just get into the playoffs and deal.

I doubt it. They had their back broken and spirit crushed today. You don't bounce back when you lose such a pivotal game this late in the season, in that fashion. 28 points in 8:09???? Not sure they deserve to have a shot. I can't remember being this disgusted in many years.

Not since the SF playoff game a few years ago have I been THIS disgusted.

The Giants have being teasers down to a fucking science.

Listen, the Giants kicked the shit out of the Eagles for most of the game, and then got stupid and sloppy, and lost. Maybe next time around they'll put in a full 60 minutes.....but the point is, fuck it, let's just get into the playoffs and deal.

Yeah, I know, I'm just busting JR's balls. No one else has for a few days.