SportsWrath

Moving On

Mr. P

i mean it still sucks, but the fact is we can clinch with a win next week.

i dont see how anyone with any passion for the giants can not care whether the team wins or loses next week when a win will get them in the playoffs.

Maybe because I'm gun shy now and fearful that making the playoffs is just going to lead to getting my heart ripped out again....but I see your point. I have to ask you, though: has ANY Giant loss ever bothered you for more than an hour?

Im not over this. I hate the Eagles more than anything in sports. I live in south jersey so all the local radio is Philly. I have to hear how great the Eagles are and about Vick and thats before I include espn and their gushing over him. Do you know whats worse though? Watching my team play them and not be able to do a goddamn thing about it. I know the playoffs are very much alive and Ill be right there watching next Sunday but Im sick and fucking tired of being embarassed by this team and its fan base.

haha well what i mean is it's just one game against a very good team with a qb that is locked in this season. i really do have a lot of confidence that the giants can beat any other team in football, but the eagles are just a bad matchup for most teams including ours.

i second this. while i hate that it happened against the eagles and continues their dominance of us. (eagles are our daddy); I think in the long run we're better off. Hopefully we'll pick up another punter (he was bound to cost us a game) and the team will suck this in and vow not to let it happen again. Mostly though, it was Vick being Vick.

Agree....but we let Vick out of the bag by going all out and thinking he would be stupid and pull a Jaworski and just say awww fuck it.

Maybe because I'm gun shy now and fearful that making the playoffs is just going to lead to getting my heart ripped out again....but I see your point. I have to ask you, though: has ANY Giant loss ever bothered you for more than an hour?

yeah, the meltdown vs sanfran, because it ended our season.

the superbowl loss to baltimore because it ended our season.

yeah, the meltdown vs sanfran, because it ended our season.

the superbowl loss to baltimore because it ended our season.

That said I would rather lose this game than ever EVER losing another superbowl