SportsWrath

Serious Giants' Voting Desperately Needed

Allstarjim

Dear Friends,

As many of you know, I am currently stationed in Kuwait with the Army. One of the disadvantages to being here is that there are some weeks that I am sure to miss watching Giants' games here unless they are playing in primetime on national TV (Armed Forces Network carries these games) or if AFN chooses to show it. However, each week AFN holds a vote for 2 Fan's Choice games that they will televise. It is for this purpose, my Giant brethren, that I call upon you to support your fellow Giants' fans deployed overseas.

All that is necessary is for you to go to the following link and cast your vote for the Giants' games: AFN VOTE

Friends, your support is greatly appreciated. But please vote swiftly. Voting ends Tuesday at 3pm PST. Please vote as many times as you can... currently we are way behind... the Saints vs. Panthers is currently getting 29% of the vote, please don't subject me to that.

As an added bonus, I share an office with a rabid Dallas Cowboys' fan who I usually watch the games with, and watching this game will surely irritate him.

Go Gmen

My vote is in Jim. Apparently you can't vote as often as you can... it even asked for an email address which I did. I must say it's not looking good right now as the Giants-Seahawks is at 7%

Nas, thanks for your vote! I'm going to try and delete cookies and re-vote using another one of my e-mail addresses. I posted this here and BBI, and when I did, only about an hour and a half or so ago, we were at 3%.... now we are at 8%! Each vote is making a difference, as I believe there is a small enough sample size that only a relatively small number of votes can swing this our way! I'm going to post this at Giants.com, and if you guys can help get the link out to fellow Giants fans, you would be doing us a great service!

Nas, thanks for your vote! I'm going to try and delete cookies and re-vote using another one of my e-mail addresses. I posted this here and BBI, and when I did, only about an hour and a half or so ago, we were at 3%.... now we are at 8%! Each vote is making a difference, as I believe there is a small enough sample size that only a relatively small number of votes can swing this our way! I'm going to post this at Giants.com, and if you guys can help get the link out to fellow Giants fans, you would be doing us a great service!

CONFIRMED! This works.... you can even use the same e-mail as the one you used before, just close the voting results window, open new browser, delete cookies, and go back to the link to vote again! That is, if you are so inclined!

Thank you to all that have voted.

Unfortunately, we are down to only 10%. The Saints fans are very well organized and are voting multiple times. After checking with a Saints' board, a member claimed he voted about 40 times. That is why Saints/Panthers have such a high number of votes. I know you guys are going to be able to watch the game. I will tell you the Saints have been on like every week because of these guys' stuffing the ballots. They win a Superbowl and all of a sudden there are all these "fans". I am asking for you, my friends, to vanquish these pretenders by voting again!

If you have had trouble voting more than once... all you have to do is, after you vote, you see the results page. CLOSE DOWN THIS WINDOW.... then, from your previous Internet browser window, DELETE COOKIES. Then click on the link again and you shall be allowed to vote again. I have done this several times successfully.

ALSO - Would someone here who still has a Giants.com message board account please post my message there as a personal favor to me? I cannot log on for some reason. I know I have an account, but not only can I not log on, they won't send me my message so I can reset my password.

Thanks for your help. If you have any other fan sites that you know of that I could persuade some voters, please let me know and I will rally the troops. It may be a small thing, but come Sunday it will mean a LOT if the Giants game is on here.

ALSO - Would someone here who still has a Giants.com message board account please post my message there as a personal favor to me? I cannot log on for some reason. I know I have an account, but not only can I not log on, they won't send me my message so I can reset my password.

Voted 3 times Jim. Not sure how to keep voting though.. is there a way to clear those cookies and keep voting?

As far as the GMB, I got the same non-response... I gave up on it a while back.