SportsWrath

WTF

Ditto

Guest So.Cal Dub
The Mets are basically stuck there in the minor leagues, yet they have more unputs than we do. Get with it, guys.

Maybe we need more controversy. :confused:

Yup. There overtaking the boards... We need more Yankee fans

Just to inform all you pompus douche bags most of the Met fans that post in the Met section were always Met fans that posted in the old GMB CE section.

BTW, anyone getting too high or too low after 8 games need their head examined.

They have all crawled out from their rocks now that they are over .500

No, these are common posters here.

But I have to say, the hype is unbelievably up so far. We need to chill out just a little bit. But I'm excited, that's for sure.

Guest So.Cal Dub
No, these are common posters here.

But I have to say, the hype is unbelievably up so far. We need to chill out just a little bit. But I'm excited, that's for sure.

I'm happy for the Mets. They deserve to have a good season.

Weird if the Sox and Mets met in the World series like 86. Because it's looking like 86 football wise too, considering we are coming off a shutout in the playoffs like we did in 85 and the next year we won it.

Fate is starting to speak.

I don't know about the Mets. They've had similar hype the last few years and always fall up short. I have no hate for them though, in fact I'll be rooting for them as an NL team.

Nah, the only hype we had last year was money spent. We knew, well, at least I knew that we weren't ready to seriously contend. I expected what we got last year but I knew we were just a couple of players away from getting into the playoffs. And we got them. I don't think we are ready for the WS though.

The Mets are basically stuck there in the minor leagues, yet they have more unputs than we do. Get with it, guys.

Maybe you should try using your minor leagues more often than Jeter, Cano, and Wang.

David Wright, Jose Reyes, Anderson Hernandez, Brian Bannister, Mike Pelfry, Victor Diaz, Lastings Milledge, Carlos Gomez, Alay Soler, formerly Mike Jacobs (the next Adam Dunn), formerly Scotty Kazmir... Remember the names.

Guest So.Cal Dub

Now how did I know this thread would turn ugly... :confused:

Anyway Mets fans, congradulations on your awesome start. Best in franchise history means alot, and hopefully you guys can go to the dance this season.

Now how did I know this thread would turn ugly... :confused:

Anyway Mets fans, congradulations on your awesome start. Best in franchise history means alot, and hopefully you guys can go to the dance this season.

Best of luck to the Yanks, as well. Would you be flying out if there were to be another Subway WS?

Edited by Blue_Jeans

Guest So.Cal Dub
Best of luck to the Yanks, as well. Would you be flying out if there were to be another Subway WS?

Oh hell I wish! That would end up being pretty costly though... :brooding:

um... who cares about a post count??LOL, we are stuck in the minor leagues :LMAO: riiiiiiiiggggggghhhhhht :TU: I won't say anything cause luckily there are Yankee fans on this MB that I'm cool with... so instead of making jokes about the Yanks, I'll make jokes on your retarded comment ;)

by the way, alot of Met fans post in the Yankee section, so we are even contributing to some of the traffic... why worry about the Mets, when the Red Sox are kicking ass right now too, and they are in your division....:huh:

Guest So.Cal Dub
um... who cares about a post count??LOL, we are stuck in the minor leagues :LMAO: riiiiiiiiggggggghhhhhht :TU: I won't say anything cause luckily there are Yankee fans on this MB that I'm cool with... so instead of making jokes about the Yanks, I'll make jokes on your retarded comment ;)

by the way, alot of Met fans post in the Yankee section, so we are even contributing to some of the traffic... why worry about the Mets, when the Red Sox are kicking ass right now too, and they are in your division....:huh:

the Red Sox aren't exactly kicking ass. Our division is still pretty wide open.

the Red Sox aren't exactly kicking ass. Our division is still pretty wide open.

yeah, but what do you think exactly Ditto meant by us being a "minor league team" :doh: I know he was joking, but no Yank fan should ever worry about the Mets just like the Mets don't care about the Yanks... Braves, Phillies, Marlins, and Nationals are the only teams I care about