SportsWrath

Osi Umenyiora

RandolphScott

Guest StrahansGap

That play where he shot through the O-Line was great, the place went nuts.

He outplayed the guy taken 1 pick after him, Derrick Morgan.

That was the only good play of the game. JPP should be getting more reps. If these overpayed assholes are going to lay down like dogs, then at least let the young guys show us what they got.

That was the only good play of the game. JPP should be getting more reps. If these overpayed assholes are going to lay down like dogs, then at least let the young guys show us what they got.

I'd agree with the latter. JPP can't do much worse than Osi, can he?

The pass to Boss was a thing of beauty though.

Agree. But I think this team needs work in a lot of places that most likely wont happen this season. And who would have thought our receivers core wouldn't be one of them?

I don't have a good feeling about this season at all. Seems like the team is lost and Coughlin is having a hell of a time getting them back.

oh and "Gilbride! You suckkkk!!!!" Had to do it, we heard it all day from some old man sitting by us.

Agree. But I think this team needs work in a lot of places that most likely wont happen this season. And who would have thought our receivers core wouldn't be one of them?

I don't have a good feeling about this season at all. Seems like the team is lost and Coughlin is having a hell of a time getting them back.

oh and "Gilbride! You suckkkk!!!!" Had to do it, we heard it all day from some old man sitting by us.

"Hey Howard, youse suck!"

• 3 weeks later...

its pretty obvious now and was no secret last year both Osi and Jacobs were playing on wounded knees

I'm officially of their mutual cases.......why arent you?

what the hell do you mean "why arent you?"

he bumped the old thread to apologize to osi.

holy shit youre an idiot.

its pretty obvious now and was no secret last year both Osi and Jacobs were playing on wounded knees

I'm officially of their mutual cases.......why arent you?

A lot of players played hurt last year. Osi did not play well and was rightfully benched and Jacobs frankly played scared. Again, it's great that they seem to have found form , but let's not cloud the issue that they had a pass last year. Tuck/Eli and moreso Bradshaw were in worse shape.

That's why I find it funny when you hear a lot of " I was never down on Jacobs/Osi, people here are stupid for being down on them". They didn't play well and deserved the criticism. If they are doing the job now, well they're supposed to be doing it, they are 2 of the highest paid players on the team. Next year, you'll have Kiwi and Bradshaw on the block for more money, and it won't be there because these 2 guys have big chunks of it.

A lot of players played hurt last year. Osi did not play well and was rightfully benched and Jacobs frankly played scared. Again, it's great that they seem to have found form , but let's not cloud the issue that they had a pass last year. Tuck/Eli and moreso Bradshaw were in worse shape.

That's why I find it funny when you hear a lot of " I was never down on Jacobs/Osi, people here are stupid for being down on them". They didn't play well and deserved the criticism. If they are doing the job now, well they're supposed to be doing it, they are 2 of the highest paid players on the team. Next year, you'll have Kiwi and Bradshaw on the block for more money, and it won't be there because these 2 guys have big chunks of it.

playing hurt and playing on a bad knee are two different things

have you ever played any sport on a bad knee? Its nearly impossible to perform on a bad knee or with a bad back

both guys should have been on IR last year

2 FFs in each of the last 3 games, damn. Thats awesome.

Even though his forced fumbles are great, and 2 sacks, he still uses the same moves he's being criticized for at the beginning of the thread. I think it's more of a push that is helping Osi then his new found playing ability. On his last strip he ran extremely wide but the QB just so happened to back there with him.

Even though his forced fumbles are great, and 2 sacks, he still uses the same moves he's being criticized for at the beginning of the thread. I think it's more of a push that is helping Osi then his new found playing ability. On his last strip he ran extremely wide but the QB just so happened to back there with him.

For most of the game, Lions featured 3 step drops to negate the rush. Later, when they where forced to play catch up, there where more 5 - 7 step drops.

If we stay healthy on the line, it will be very difficult for teams to throw deep on us this year.