SportsWrath

NFL Week 1 Coverage Map

BronxRik

The blue splotches don't make much sense. Why would the Atlanta-Pittsburgh game be important to a small section of Colorado....and also the western coastal area of southern Florida. I wonder who makes these decisions.

And the shades of grey make even less sense. For instance, why is the game blacked out in a section of Tennessee and also Massachusetts and southern New Hampshire? it says "due to NFL rules", but why would the NFL have rules that state a third of Tennessee cannot watch the game? Or the Houston area, or the Tampa Bay area?

Sucks to be a Tampa Bay fan, they can't even watch their game!

Yeah....that sucks to be them. They get to watch the Jacksonville game on CBS.....which is about as exciting as my watching the Buffalo Bills on CBS. Not only do I not care about the Bills, CBS sucks at broadcasting football.

I think the worst spot is coastal Georgia near Savanah where the Atlanta game is being telecast all around Georgia except them....."because of NFL rules"

For us peons in the NYC area with plain old vanilla cable (no NFL Network), this is a great NFL Sunday! Giants/Panthers at 1:00, of course but also have Pats/Bengals at same time (small kitchen tv gets moved to living room!), then Eagles/Packers at 4:15 and Redskins/Cowboys at night! Mix in beer and food and I'm in heaven

HELL YEAH!!! I got it on TV. :clap:

LETS GO GIANTS!!!!!

You know what out of area programming is like. Usually the 2 Superbowl teams get all the coverage until they start sucking, so I figured with us at 8-8 there was no chance of catching a Gmen game this season. Good thing the 'Aints opened up on Thursday and the Colts are in the AFC, so we catch a break this week. I figure it's a lock for the Giants/Colts to get shown as well. Trust me, if the Giants stink it up after that, we'll be looking for shitty online streams all season. I hope they win just so we continue to get out of area games.

Hey man, I was wondering where you were. How close are you to that gas explosion? There is going to be one helluva shit storm over that.

i used to live in San Bruno about a mile away from the explosion- but I live 60 miles from there now. No one I know was hurt. Thanks for asking.

My buddy was picking up his folks at SFO- their plane was landing and they saw this big explosion. They thought the airport was bombed.

i used to live in San Bruno about a mile away from the explosion- but I live 60 miles from there now. No one I know was hurt. Thanks for asking.

My buddy was picking up his folks at SFO- their plane was landing and they saw this big explosion. They thought the airport was bombed.

Christ man, what a mess. Glad no one you knew was hurt. I found it strange I never saw you logged in yesterday and was hoping you and your family were okay. Pretty messed up that people in that neighborhood were reporting a gas smell for the last 3 weeks, and nothing was done about it. As a matter of fact, a guy at work told me one of the people who reported it was told to "go inside and close your door so you don't smell it" by the gas company tech.

Christ man, what a mess. Glad no one you knew was hurt. I found it strange I never saw you logged in yesterday and was hoping you and your family were okay. Pretty messed up that people in that neighborhood were reporting a gas smell for the last 3 weeks, and nothing was done about it. As a matter of fact, a guy at work told me one of the people who reported it was told to "go inside and close your door so you don't smell it" by the gas company tech.

i highly doubt that. he's just gearing up for the lawsuit, sounds like.

You know what out of area programming is like. Usually the 2 Superbowl teams get all the coverage until they start sucking, so I figured with us at 8-8 there was no chance of catching a Gmen game this season. Good thing the 'Aints opened up on Thursday and the Colts are in the AFC, so we catch a break this week. I figure it's a lock for the Giants/Colts to get shown as well. Trust me, if the Giants stink it up after that, we'll be looking for shitty online streams all season. I hope they win just so we continue to get out of area games.

Very true Rik, it used to SUCK finding Giant games out here. Seems like we've been getting them a lot lately. The Giants and Colts absolutely will be on national TV, its the NBC Sun nite game.

Very true Rik, it used to SUCK finding Giant games out here. Seems like we've been getting them a lot lately. The Giants and Colts absolutely will be on national TV, its the NBC Sun nite game.

:doh: :doh: :doh: And I just posted the schedule today. :doh: :doh: :doh:

No one was hurt? Yet 4 people died... um :ermm:

No one was hurt? Yet 4 people died... um :ermm:

:smartass:

even though you're a prick, i'll still trade you spiller for Andre johnson. last chance, though.

spiller has no line, while Johnson is Schaubs man. That would be so lopsided.

I'll trade you M.Williams(Tampa) for Spiller. He's supposed to be a playmaker and possible NFC ROY.

The blue splotches don't make much sense. Why would the Atlanta-Pittsburgh game be important to a small section of Colorado....and also the western coastal area of southern Florida. I wonder who makes these decisions.

And the shades of grey make even less sense. For instance, why is the game blacked out in a section of Tennessee and also Massachusetts and southern New Hampshire? it says "due to NFL rules", but why would the NFL have rules that state a third of Tennessee cannot watch the game? Or the Houston area, or the Tampa Bay area?

a jets fan :rimshot: