SportsWrath

Defensive Line Coach

Lughead

As long as he can smack Osi into doing more then run 20 yards past the QB, I'll be happy with him.

OSI will be fine if the middle gets more push. I think they should go with Osi, Kiwanuka and Tuck doing more inside work. This way all three get on the field more and hopefully the pass rush improves.

Seems like a decent replacement for the Waufle. Young guy, with a solid track record and good results.

OSI will be fine if the middle gets more push. I think they should go with Osi, Kiwanuka and Tuck doing more inside work. This way all three get on the field more and hopefully the pass rush improves.

Osi needs to improve his footwork. His speed is superior to virtually all tackles, but they use his to ride him completely out of the play. What separates him from Strahan is that Stahan had better footwork, handwork, leverage, and multiple moves that bigger guys couldn't compensate for.

Seems like a decent replacement for the Waufle. Young guy, with a solid track record and good results.

Osi needs to improve his footwork. His speed is superior to virtually all tackles, but they use his to ride him completely out of the play. What separates him from Strahan is that Stahan had better footwork, handwork, leverage, and multiple moves that bigger guys couldn't compensate for.

Good point.

When Osi had a tackle 3 yards deep in the backfield why dint he just use a spin move?.... could it be he was afraid of blowing out his knee again?

Yes but he's been very effective before with the same style. Keep Osi, put Kiwi in Tuck's spot and move Tuck inside. This gets all three on the line and helps with the QB pressure and Osi's game. I think Osi definitely needs a better game but at least this will get him sacks and fumbles.

Good point.

When Osi had a tackle 3 yards deep in the backfield why dint he just use a spin move?.... could it be he was afraid of blowing out his knee again?

I maintain that his knee was still restricting him. He wasn't nearly as fast in pursuit either. I'm sure he'll be more versatile next season regardless of the coaching.

cause when asked if I could have seconds I didn't want you to think you could ram your dik in my EYE LOL

:LMAO: OK, that was funny.

Paln.........lol Fuck you guys. :rolleyes:

OK, so Im behind on this. I guess I do need to come around more often. :blush:

That's the spirit. :TU:

Strahan used to overpower tackles.. I don't think I've ever seen Osi do that... Osi is pure speed... #92 is in a class of his own.