SportsWrath

Mike Nolan now available for DC jobs. Figures!!!!!

Meh, he was OK as our DC the first time... I remember he got like NO pressure on the QB... but maybe he'd be OK. I think he's a tad overrated.

Irregardless (a totally retarded word to use anyway but I don't care what anyone says.. I'm funny). Fewel is our DC and this issue is no longer a topic of discussion. Fall out!!!

Good call.

I'm guessing he left Denver because Josh McDaniels seems like a prick. Maybe I'm off on that.

I think your right on. McDaniels is alienating every body on the Broncos. How can you cause both your star O players to want out before the season even starts? Now Nolan leaves when the D became much improved and Marshall is definitely going to want way out. I posted this before but I owned the Broncos I would have fired McDaniels.

I think your right on. McDaniels is alienating every body on the Broncos. How can you cause both your star O players to want out before the season even starts? Now Nolan leaves when the D became much improved and Marshall is definitely going to want way out. I posted this before but I owned the Broncos I would have fired McDaniels.

Well, in his defense, Jay Cutler and Brandon Marshall are both Grade-A assholes.

Irregardless (a totally retarded word to use anyway but I don't care what anyone says.. I'm funny)

Retarded because it isn't a word. I know cause my mother is a grammar Nazi and I used to use it all too often only to be reprimanded. And no, not funny.

And fuck Nolan what has he done lately.

Retarded because it isn't a word. I know cause my mother is a grammar Nazi and I used to use it all too often only to be reprimanded. And no, not funny.

Your Nazi mom was not too effective on you since you "used to use it" :P

well yes and know. "Irregardless" appears at first blush to be a redundant negative. You will not find this "word" in a real English dictionary such as the OED.

on the other hand, "irregardless" may actually be an American word. It does appear in many American dictionaries and may have been a mix of "irrespective" and "regardless".

Personally I would side with your Mother. Irrespective and / or regardless of it's status as a word, it's usage is just plain silly.

i could care less about mike Nolan one way or teh other.

well yes and know. "Irregardless" appears at first blush to be a redundant negative. You will not find this "word" in a real English dictionary such as the OED.

on the other hand, "irregardless" may actually be an American word. It does appear in many American dictionaries and may have been a mix of "irrespective" and "regardless".

Personally I would side with your Mother. Irrespective and / or regardless of it's status as a word, it's usage is just plain silly.

i could care less about mike Nolan one way or teh other.

Irregardless :P

Well, in his defense, Jay Cutler and Brandon Marshall are both Grade-A assholes.

True but now he is going to be without 2 of his best players on O, I'd be shocked if Marshall returned after what McDaniels pulled in their last game, which was the only good part of Denver's team. Now his D coordinator that did a decent job with mediocre talent is running away. The guy is making Colonel Coughlin look like a sweet puppy dog. He is going to destroy that team with his antics.