SportsWrath

Giants Sign New Kicker

Lughead

I know it means little, but how do we give a kicker (tynes) a seven year contract?

he must of been holding Pics of some one........now 2 coaches are gone and all of a sudden he is on the track to be next... But I bet he will on until training camp ends he will probably be one of the last cuts

Swank was also a punter in college so, with Jeff Feagles' future uncertain, perhaps the Giants will ask him to punt as well.

that would be great! the 2nd coming of don chandler. i don't know why more kickers can't do this.

that would be great! the 2nd coming of don chandler. i don't know why more kickers can't do this.

Two very different functions. I can kick far but my punt will be very high and will land 15 yards away at best.

he must of been holding Pics of some one........now 2 coaches are gone and all of a sudden he is on the track to be next... But I bet he will on until training camp ends he will probably be one of the last cuts

"Knock...knock..."Mr. Reese, you better watch yourself I got pics and audio of you plowing Cheerleader's Ass purple while you were sweet talking Granddaughter Mara on the phone...telling her once you go Black there's no turning back...That's right I want a 5 ..no...6...no 7 year deal right fucking now..." :confused: